Syracuse vs. St john's @ MSG - Tickets | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. St john's @ MSG - Tickets

any place that's quasi kid-friendly cause little man will be with

blarney, either of the mustangs, etc would be great

tempest...not so much
Blarney is not kid-friendly. They will get trampled there. Heck, adults get trampled there.

Blarney is not kid-friendly. They will get trampled there. Heck, adults get trampled there.

ha, we pregamed there with a crew there for the sesame street show about a year ago.

agreed its probably not the optimal place on a gameday. if people are interested in a pregame meet up, and one thats kid friendly, let me know. my office is near msg as as the day gets closer I can scout the area, talk to a manager or 3, and get us all an option with cheap(ish) drinks and a side room/area that we could take over.

Looking to find two tix here. Did anything come of this?

All4SU said:
Looking to find two tix here. Did anything come of this?

Nothing yet. Not exactly sure what St. John's and MSG are waiting for; the game is just over a month away.

Just sent an email to my rep at MSG...he is very good at responding...I'll post the link as soon as I get it.

The rep replied back..nothing yet...tickets aren't even on sale yet through MSG.
Mark, I have a group that needs 3, with one being in a wheelchair. How does that work?

Probably holding off sales as long as possible to allow that St John's fan to buy them.

Nice try, but it won't work MSG!

hah agreed - it wont work, I already have my tickets. I don't think he realized they were going to an orange fan though.

Donors can purchase tix via their MyCuse accounts now through Wed. 11/11. Looks like General Admission (exact placement to be make later) seating in the lower level

Sorry about the delay and I wish I had a better answer for you but the tickets are still not on sale due to St. John's holding them for their three game packages etc. With that said, I should have further word and/or tickets by November 23rd. Please email me back with an exact amount if you are still interested. I have reserved lower level tickets once the release is taken of by St. John's and the go ahead is given to my MSG contact. I would guess tickets would be $85.00 per ticket but that is just a guess between myself and MSG. Email cusenc03@yahoo.com to be added to the list.

I'm still interested in up to 3. that said, I'd be surprised if hte secondary market is anywhere near $85 per, especially is StJ's starts the real season like they started their exhibition sched

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom