Syracusefan.com ESPN Tourney Challenge | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com ESPN Tourney Challenge

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Of all the many honors a board member can receive, there is perhaps none as cherished and revered as the honor of being winning the ESPN Tourney Challenge for the syracusefan.com group.

Are you a hoops maven? Are you the best on the board?

Prove it.

Fill in a bracket for the tourney challenge now.

Link

If you haven't done so already, you will need to create an id. The name of the syracusefan.com group is syracusefan.com (duh). The password is Boeheim. Rules are laid out in the group settings.

The deadline for entering is Thursday at noon but don't wait until the last hour or two. The servers get really bogged down by the procrastinators and you might not be able to get your picks in.

Good luck!

Thanks Tom...will have to do it at home...stupid government network has that blocked!

is there a 'Winners Club'?

i need a nice quiet spot where only us former Champions can go to fill out our bracket, as we smoke cuban cigars and drink the finest whiskey.

who else has won?? i need to know if there are a few lucky undesirables in the midst, this way i know how often im going to have to call housekeeping...

Oh Lord

I thoroughly enjoyed my winnings last year from the SyracuseFan.com Pool...that "free payside" prize was great! :)

I just finished my first go at the picks. Is it normal to hate 75% of your picks so soon?

RUTGERS, and DEPAUL?

seriously though syracuse,pittsburgh and lousiville?

Louisville, SU and GTown. Yes, I have Gonzaga going to the final four. I think they are that good.

219 entries this year ... only 4 of you left your brackets blank.

Must better than last year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363918500.881752.jpg

Just found out my second bracket (the real one, not the Cuse winning it all one) didn't make it into the group. I swear I put it there. Oh well :(

12 out of 16 Sweet 16 teams!

Counted wrong. Only 11... I am #21 on Syacusefan w Syracuse winning over Duke- Go Orange!!!

1. Tied for ninth! Wooo!
2. Moqui picked Georgetown (sucks!) to win the championship??? BAN HIM!

Tied for 4 in Syracusefan...

Moved up to #10...but I don't think I'll repeat last year's #1 since we all picked CUSE to win...but that's OK, because all CUSE fans win then!

If it is any consolation, they said on ESPN that out of 8.15 million entries received, only 47 picked the Final Four correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom