Syracusefan to shut down at midnight | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan to shut down at midnight

temery

What?
The forum script will be updated sometime between midnight and 4 am. All those annoying things you have been complaining about will be fixed, and replaced by new things to complain about.

The Tapatalk addon will be updated, but I will in no way address any future bugs with Tapatalk until they stop trying to extort money from me.

The forum script will be update sometime between midnight and 4 am. All those annoying things you have been complaining about will be fixed, and replaced by new things to complain about.

The Tapatalk addon will be updated, but I will in no way address any future bugs with Tapatalk until the stop trying to extort money from me.

Yes thank you for all the hard work on the Site Living out west it sure helps knowing a little more about the hoops team I love

OO44

The forum script will be update sometime between midnight and 4 am. All those annoying things you have been complaining about will be fixed, and replaced by new things to complain about.

The Tapatalk addon will be updated, but I will in no way address any future bugs with Tapatalk until the stop trying to extort money from me.

Thanks!

That's what they said in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers".

Thanks as always, for everything.
tee - Copy (4).jpg

The forum script will be updated sometime between midnight and 4 am. All those annoying things you have been complaining about will be fixed, and replaced by new things to complain about.

The Tapatalk addon will be updated, but I will in no way address any future bugs with Tapatalk until they stop trying to extort money from me.

Jeez, now I have to look forward to physical and psychological withdrawl.:eek:

Bees has Tapatalk AND Money, so you can turn around and extort from him;)