Syracusefan to shut down at midnight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan to shut down at midnight

Tem and others...WAIT. You are shutting down between 12 am and 4 am...even Comcast does a two hour window...and I was preparing an update that everyone was looking for...of course it was STEALTH from the pay side...now it will go totally unread and uncommented on...such a loss of words and digging only to be blotted out by a rework of the site...did The Order of the 'Cuse Orange approve?

...well I got to say, this remains the best fan board on the planet...and it is acknowledged as such by many who moan and groan...but thanks to TEM, and all the others for keeping us updated on what truly matters. In fact, I lift
a Jack & Coke..well several really...to the fine job you all do!

It's Good to Be 'Cuse!! The Order of The 'Cuse Orange..

Hopefully, the recently upgraded version of tapatalk will still stop working every so often and I'll have to delete the app and then go to the cloud to re-download, and then find the site and then login again.

If that gets fixed, it will throw off my entire schedule.

Thanks for all your work on this stuff Tom. I would imagine tapatalk is kind of a nightmare, but it's a necessary evil.

All those annoying things you have been complaining about will be fixed, and replaced by new things to complain about.
So the play-calling, receiver and quarterback situations will be fixed and we'll start complaining about the linebackers and D-line?

I mean, that's what I take away from this.

what if this doesnt work??? and the site self destructs??

do we have a 'safe spot'?

we may need a few. 1 each in:

NYC
DC
cny
boston
West Coasters to LA
Texas
the military folk can probably go to those mines wherever the F they are

but what if we have to reconstruct in secrecy??

should we all have alias' picked too??

im going to call myself...rrlbees. no wait!!! i shouldnt have said that out loud, forget that.

this is too much. so nervous...

NYC
DC
cny
boston
West Coasters to LA
Texas

im going to call myself...rrlbees. no wait!!! i shouldnt have said that out loud, forget that.

We could wake up to a completely different world. At least on 12/31/99 I liquored up enough to sleep thru it. Didn't plan so well for tonight.

If it goes bad - we all meet in CuseTroop's bar one year from today. Password - Luscious Pussey

NYC
DC
cny
boston
West Coasters to LA
Texas

Uh-oh...did California finally fall in the ocean and leave Arizona on the new coastline?
a select few wouldve been in either Costa Del Kaiser, Kaiserville or Marina del Kaiser.

most of you some sort of Ottoburg.

"its a little bitty place"......

Oh Lord

Well so far so good...thankfully whatever scripts you updated did not cause the government firewalls to block the site...THANK GOODNESS!! Being at the office (notice I didn't say being at work) would have really sucked and been boring!!

The site looks better too...thank you Tem and others for supporting and taking care of the site!!

Although the little smiley guy that shows you are wathing a thread is a little creepy...but will get used to him!! ;)

I guess that would be Stalker Smiley?

As I wing from Raleigh toward Miami, it's cloudy in Florida...a creepy mist moving from land to over the ocean; the fog of Jack & Coke is clearing.
Like the new millennium the new board fix appears to be much ado about nothing...even though I nearly ran out of ice for the Jack & Coke waiting for the crash and burn.
Yes California still exits; safe spots so inviting need not be used; the LP password remains an option for the next big board hit until (STEALTH of the pay side emergence); but unfortunately the questions about qb and receivers remains.
Fact is Tom and his buddies did a good job--once again saving us all from a day of boredom that would have seen a lack of rant and raving. Even the "post a new thread" on bball side seems to be working...and most importantly it comes to light that in Roberson's plight several more days exist for Syracuse students to add/drop courses and therefore the NCAA isn't as bad as we thought--well maybe anyway as bad.
Good morning all...its a new day...well no different than yesterday just a bit better.

It's Good to Be 'Cuse!! The Order of The 'Cuse Orange...

Those of us on the pay side weren't worried at all. It doesn't have to come down for updates like this...it is intuitive and knows when it needs to be updated and does it itself...

Tristan won't be able to sneak back in during the update will he? He's sneaky that way.
are you kidding?? hes the reason why it went down.

he also helped to bring it back up.

basterd......

Oh Lord

Hmmm actually I'm wondering if this update did something odd.

Anyone else having an issue now where when you go to a brand new page, it loads you all the way at the bottom of the page?

Hmmm actually I'm wondering if this update did something odd.

Anyone else having an issue now where when you go to a brand new page, it loads you all the way at the bottom of the page?
yep.

driving me nuts.

yep.

driving me nuts.

Yes same here, while there is a button to the left that says go to the first unread message its still driving me crazy. Tom any chance we could somehow ditch that new change or are we stuck with it?

Thanks for the update. Don't doubt Tapatalk is a pain - but using the normal site on your phone w/o it is near impossible.