Taco Time will come earlier now... | Syracusefan.com

Taco Time will come earlier now...

How the mighty have fallen.

Our offense has been so bad the past handful of years...

Another sign of the sorry state of college basketball (I kid, I kid...mostly)

My memory is McDonald's also, back in the 80s.

BK was in the middle of the block on Marshall St.

McD was on S Crouse, and I don't even think they were open when I was a Freshman.

Rage4CUSE said:
Second to nothing and I stand by it.

I was in the BK fry camp until the recipe change in the 80s or 90s. Then mcd's took over.

McD was on S Crouse, and I don't even think they were open when I was a Freshman.
Yeah. Free fries was definitely Burger King

I remember going to the McD's on S. Crouse. in the 80s. I think there is an Asian restaurant there now. I have a recollection of cashing in my free fries at the McD's on Erie Blvd.,

When were you a frosh?

I think we can all agree that free windshield washer fluid was a crap promotion.

I remember going to the McD's on S. Crouse. in the 80s. I think there is an Asian restaurant there now. I have a recollection of cashing in my free fries at the McD's on Erie Blvd.,

When were you a frosh?

I think we can all agree that free windshield washer fluid was a crap promotion.

81-82

back at FM, we had a substitute science teacher who would say the word "simply" at least once every other sentence. during a double period/lab day we started counting. when he got into the 60s we all started with a low volume "we want fries...we want fries...we want fries" which led to about 20 "what is that? I simply said"s in a row.

final count was something in the low 90s.

no fries :(
true story

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom