Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuseregular vs FloridaFan
charlie chaplin fighting GIF by Fandor
This is waaaaaay more funny than an online challenge to a duel!

One word…disappointing. I dislike any decision that leaves your teammates in a lurch…particularly mid season and when he was supposed to serve as a leader at that position. Resiliency is a word that is not currently in the vocabulary of college athletes in the day and age of the transfer portal. Unfortunately, my historical memory of Taj will be flipping off the camera, dropped passes, temper tantrums on the sideline and the occasional shines of brilliance.

I heard about this yesterday. Wasn’t sure if it was true or not. There was chatter coming from other parents at the game. I no nothing about the conversations or reasons for this. Transferring in the middle of the season sounds like it needed to happen and is best for both sides. Its too bad I heard his character had improved and he matured. Earned respect from his team mates but the red flags were always there. We don’t need guys on the team like this moving forward.

If anyone wants to challenge me to a hot dog eating contest at a game, holler at ya boy. I can suck down weiners with the best of em.
If anyone wants to challenge me to a hot dog eating contest at a game, holler at ya boy. I can suck down weiners with the best of em.
That’s what I’ve heard

Just a reminder that we are dealing with kids or very young adults who don't have the benefit of many life lessons. Some are more mature than others and some have more emotional needs than others. Life is too short to wish ill on kids we don't really know. Hope they all suceed whatever their decisions and wherever they may wind up.

shocking i knew it! had to sit out to avoid playing the 5th game. i do not like his style but do understand that he needs to play where someone throws to him. i hope he gets to where he can show off his self assessment ---
i get it, just a sign of the times.

So just to confirm. All of you are wishing him a long financially fruitful career...you have no issue with him bailing on his teammates mid season at all? That's bizarre.

Like I said, I don't wish him ill will, but no desire to have a parade for the guy

shocking i knew it! had to sit out to avoid playing the 5th game. i do not like his style but do understand that he needs to play where someone throws to him. i hope he gets to where he can show off his self assessment ---
i get it, just a sign of the times.
He has to be able to get open against big boy defenses. He hasn’t shown he can consistently do this.

Just a reminder that we are dealing with kids or very young adults who don't have the benefit of many life lessons. Some are more mature than others and some have more emotional needs than others. Life is too short to wish ill on kids we don't really know. Hope they all suceed whatever their decisions and wherever they may wind up.
That's a good point. Look at Eric Devendorf in his college days vs Eric now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom