Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris transferring to Rutgers..Leaving Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be annoying. Would likely pile up stats there.

Probably good spot for him, would be good stats bad team guy which I don't think he really cares about winning or losing at this point. Well let me rephrase that he cares about winning only when it includes him getting passes thrown his way.

Nothing worse that a 4th year transfer promoting his "offers" like he was back in HS as well

Question...do you think Taj would of been happy if he put upbig stats but we had a losing record

I wish him well. You can question a lot about him but he always tried hard on the field.

I hope he puts up great numbers and has a great career. And I hope he ends up at a school that will not play against Syracuse while he is there.
I can't say I agree that he always tried hard on the field. I think he was a very solid player when he wanted to be. I just saw too many plays that he didn't put forth an effort for my liking.

Probably good spot for him, would be good stats bad team guy which I don't think he really cares about winning or losing at this point. Well let me rephrase that he cares about winning only when it includes him getting passes thrown his way.

Nothing worse that a 4th year transfer promoting his "offers" like he was back in HS as well

He's already an uncle rico

I don’t think I’ll ever get use to this transfer portal non sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom