Taking suggestions for my next picture... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Taking suggestions for my next picture...

d02343.jpg

Shameless bump in hopes some of these get completed

Ha. I was at my parents' house for Easter all weekend. I didn't have my laptop with me. I will take a look at these later tonight, or if work picks up, some time later this week.

Sons of Anarchy --> Orange of Anarchy? Redwood Original---> Syracuse Original?
Black and white Basketball with an Orange Block S for the Chrystal ball, lacrosse stick basket at the Ax head with the gun stock for the base of the scythe, and a Cuse football helmet on the reaper? Orange Lightning or keep it white? Keep the blood Red. "Fear the Reaper" across the bottom?
SAMCRO ---> SAMCUSE?

Team + Shafer

Shafer or Hunt?

Sons of Anarchy --> Orange of Anarchy? Redwood Original---> Syracuse Original?
Black and white Basketball with an Orange Block S for the Chrystal ball, lacrosse stick basket at the Ax head with the gun stock for the base of the scythe, and a Cuse football helmet on the reaper? Orange Lightning or keep it white? Keep the blood Red. "Fear the Reaper" across the bottom?
SAMCRO ---> SAMCUSE?

Team + Shafer

Shafer or Hunt?

The bottom one with shafer but make it a game date at the bottom. IN THE LOUDHOUSE

How about the Dome roof getting blown off when SU scores the winning TD vs FSU this year to win the game. Off course you have to work in the score as well and the crowd/team...oh and have beer spilling out of fans hands because you know if that happens SU did something amazing.

Eric White‏@EricWhiteCuse 46m
**WANTED: Syracuse students who are accomplished in Photoshop, and want to help SU win ...retweet this till we find the right person

He must have seen some of Lawrinsons' work.;)

How about you photo shop the Staples Center filled with nothing but black people. Send it to ol Donald.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom