tampa 2 discussion | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

tampa 2 discussion

Who's the guy in the pink shorts and the fedora. I'd never say it in front of him but it looks like he's auditioning for Big Momma's House 4!

(I actually had to double-check to see how many Big Momma's Houses they've made...shocking we're up to 3 already)

Who's the guy in the pink shorts and the fedora. I'd never say it in front of him but it looks like he's auditioning for Big Momma's House 4!

(I actually had to double-check to see how many Big Momma's Houses they've made...shocking we're up to 3 already)
Tyler cross

Defense will improve if the team improves in getting the guy with the ball on the ground. Our tackling needs to improve, no matter what the system.

Tyler Cross looks like he just stepped out of a J Crew catalog. Isn't it hot out?! Love the swag.

Edit to stay on topic: Really excited to see the Tampa 2 in action. I don't know much about it (this thread has been a nice education). Just hope we can generate enough pressure on the QB.
I think that will be the frustrating thing to watch this year. I don't expect us to pressure the qb well this year. I'm expecting a lot of bending with hopefully little breaking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom