Taurean Thompson | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Brool+story+co+since+1939+if+you+want+to+support_788aa4_4696393.jpg
Brool story, co. Brool story. Right Shark58? I don't even know what my name is anymore. I just know it's not Brool. :)

This is what Willis did. He limped onto the floor during warm-ups and proceeded to sink most of his shoot-around shots which brought the house down. He played the game, NBA finals, and hardly scored a single point, but he neutralized Wilt and the Knicks won the game.

This is what Willis did. He limped onto the floor during warm-ups and proceeded to sink most of his shoot-around shots which brought the house down. He played the game, NBA finals, and hardly scored a single point, but he neutralized Wilt and the Knicks won the game.
Hit those first two jumpers over Wilt and totally psyched out West, Baylor, & the Lakers team.
Clyde was the real hero of that game- but Willis took their hearts w/ the first 2 baskets!

Hit those first two jumpers over Wilt and totally psyched out West, Baylor, & the Lakers team.
Clyde was the real hero of that game- but Willis took their hearts w/ the first 2 baskets!
Clyde: 36 pts, 19 assists, 7 rebounds and 5 steals. Many chose that game as the best individual performance in a game seven in the NBA.
NBA.com: Reed Inspires Knicks to Victory

cliftonparksufan said:
Clyde: 36 pts, 19 assists, 7 rebounds and 5 steals. Many chose that game as the best individual performance in a game seven in the NBA. NBA.com: Reed Inspires Knicks to Victory

I was introduced and got to meet Clyde once. He was my hero growing up in New York until Dr J filled that role. I was not expecting to meet him so it took me by surprise. What do you possibly say to someone like that when you meet him. About all I could stumble out of my mouth was that he was my hero growing up.

I was introduced and got to meet Clyde once. He was my hero growing up in New York until Dr J filled that role. I was not expecting to meet him so it took me by surprise. What do you possibly say to someone like that when you meet him. About all I could stumble out of my mouth was that he was my hero growing up.

There are not a lot of people that I would want to be but if I could change lives with anyone in the world, it would definitely be Clyde. I don't even need the fur coats or the Rolls Royces, just give me everything else.

His first two baskets were huge. Willis went on to coach at Creighton where he was more interested in party and left it all up to his assistants.

His first two baskets were huge. Willis went on to coach at Creighton where he was more interested in party and left it all up to his assistants.
To

If any of us had to live in Omaha during the early 80's we would have partied until the cows came home and unfortunately for many a corn husker husband not only did they come home but they climbed into bed.

Well, It seems like today is as good a day as any for Taurean Thompson to commit to Syracuse so I figured I'd just have a little toast to celebrate. Hmm.. It seems lik he hasn't committed yet... so I tink I'll have ome more! I'm weighting!! Torean!!. Oh... whale... I'm sur he is gonna komit so I'm goig to have won mere pop! MMM thatz so refreshin!!!wear the hek is Tommie Torinson? Dat dued shudda kommited bye now! OK juz ome more bisty drik,! Shheesh? Aim starrtin ta tink heez nut shoin up affa all!. Dang nabbit... Baye Gymhyme mite ez wel ferget bout this Tory Tomlynsyn!!! myte az wel have me oNe lass kocktell...
I kant beleev thiz kisd 2day!! tHis reekrutmen's enuf 2 mak me dreank!

Skew it hez nut kummin!~

Well, It seems like today is as good a day as any for Taurean Thompson to commit to Syracuse so I figured I'd just have a little toast to celebrate. Hmm.. It seems lik he hasn't committed yet... so I tink I'll have ome more! I'm weighting!! Torean!!. Oh... whale... I'm sur he is gonna komit so I'm goig to have won mere pop! MMM thatz so refreshin!!!wear the hek is Tommie Torinson? Dat dued shudda kommited bye now! OK juz ome more bisty drik,! Shheesh? Aim starrtin ta tink heez nut shoin up affa all!. Dang nabbit... Baye Gymhyme mite ez wel ferget bout this Tory Tomlynsyn!!! myte az wel have me oNe lass kocktell...

Skew it hez nut kummin!~
images

Skew it hez nut kummin!~

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Mods, please put this on a 24 hour loop:

"Taurean Thompson to commit to Syracuse today."

Thanks.
That Would Make this day GREAT, seeing as today is my sons 3rd birthday as well.
All-American? I thought it was
You can't post a video of Hogan "Real American" song and NOT get a like from this guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom