Taurean Thompson | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Hmm. You love TT? I'm just not sure who you mean. Is it...

Tina Turner Tim Tebow The Tyler Tiffani Thiessen Tila Tequila Thornton Terrence Tinie Tempah Twista Tung Ted Turner tha Trae Tavares Taylors Timothy Treadwell Terence Tao Tiny Tim Tanya Tate Tatum Travis Tamara Tunie Thuy Trang tall Too Toby Turner Tommy Torres Tony Todd Tim Thomas Tristan Tzara Tiago Targino Teila Tuli Tamara Taylor Tammi Terrell Tommy Thayer Taryn Terrell Tiffany Thornton Takeuchi Taku Thomas Tallis Thelma Todd Taye Taiwo Tamlyn Tomita Tommy Tune Torquato Tasso T Thyne Tom Tykwer Tracie Thoms Ting Ting Tanya Tucker Tanita Tikaram Teresa Teng Tom Thibodeau Tess Taylor Toni Turek Tico Torres Teyana Taylor Tiziano Terzani Tzvetan Todorov Toots Thielemans Travis Tritt Tyrus Thomas Thomas Turgoose Tiffany Taylor Terry Taylor Tonka Tomicic Tatiana Totmianina Timo Tolkki Tom Thomson Tarita Teri'ipaia Tommy Trash Travis Tomko Tristan Taormino Twyla Tharp Thi Trinh Tarun Tejpal Tahyna Tozzi Thurman Thomas Tracey Thorn Tenzing Trainor Tristan Thompson Tessa Thompson Thomas Telford Tom Tryon Tenorio Torres Tyrin Turner Tyshawn Taylor Toni Tennille Theobald Tone Teo Teocoli Travis Tedford Tom Taiwo T Toddla The Theodoric Taryn Thomas Theresa Tichborne Tommy Tiernan Tina Thompson Tommy Thompson Trebor Tichenor Troy Tulowitzki Thea Trinidad Tate Taylor Tatiana Thumbtzen Tom Thacker Tye Tribbett Teemu Tainio Tatiana Tarasova Thomas Tew Tony Thompson Tommy Tallarico Thomas Tilson Tammy Trull Taki Theodoracopulos Tun Tun Tiara Thomas Tippu Tib Thomas Tuchel Teddy Tamgho Tony Tucker Timothy Tyler Thomas Traherne Tia Texada Tullian Tchividjian Thom Tillis Tsunayoshi Tokugawa Ty Tabor Takuma Terashima Towa Tei Takahashi Taku Tom Tancredo Thomas Troelsen Thol Thirumavalavan Tony Thompson Tim Thomas Tim Thomerson Teddy Thompson Tanisha Thomas Taylor Twellman Tasha Tudor Tony Taka Tiffany Tang Tom Towles Todd Terry Tyger Tyson Tomoyuki Tanaka Ted Templeman Tommy Taylor Tab Thacker Ty Tryon Takashi Tezuka Tony Touch Tatiana Turanskaya Tyrod Taylor Tony Tan Thomas Tully Tina Tyler Tidjane Thiam Tshering Tobgay Tony Thomas Tathagat Tulsi Tom Taylor Tunay Torun Titanic Thompson Tetsuya Takahashi Toon Tellegen Tony Thompson The Touch The Thorkell Tony Tan Tony Tammaro Ty Taylor Tsatsu Tsikata Teresa Taylor Thiago Tavares Tony Tarantino Tying Tiffany Tessy Thomas Timmy Thomas Toranosuke Takagi Taylor Townsend Tyler Toffoli Tom Thabane Tom Thorpe Tony Twist Tom Tyler Tony Tubbs Tommy Tuberville Takeo Takagi Thomas Thistlewood Toto Tamuz Thongsing Thammavong Tsutomu Takahashi
Tamara Taggart Teho Teardo T Tempa Tommaso Tittoni

...just to name a few?

I'm too lazy to look through it all, but I hope that Tommy Tutone is on there. 867-5309!!

So my browser was still open with this website at work when I got in this morning. So it was right where I left off Friday at 5pm, at post 2181 on page 110. So here we are now at post 2456, page 123, and it appears I didn't miss a thing (took the weekend off from this nonsense while down at the shore, and happy now that I did!).

Correction, you did not miss anything meaningful with regards to TT deciding one way or the other.

Me: Hi, Thread? It's me. Again. I want outta here. It's been a long time. These last 50 or so pages have been a disaster.
Thread: Sorry, but you're not going anywhere. It's just not time to say goodbye.

Me: Well, can you at least tell me this? Will bjorn ever return and if so, in what form?
Thread:

I thought you said you were not going to post anything else to this thread. What happened?

For those who don't want to read volumes and volumes of white noise, there is an easy solution -- don't come to this thread. I get that and folks can post whatever they want, within reason of course, but my 2 cents is that those who come to this forum and post meaningless posts (sans info or opinion), whether they be jokes, laments, or whatever, do the rest of us a bit of a disservice. This thread is only one example of it, but perhaps the greatest example in the history of this forum.

When is the first day of fall semester classes? Is that the end date?

Academic Calendar.JPG

For those who don't want to read volumes and volumes of white noise, there is an easy solution -- don't come to this thread. I get that and folks can post whatever they want, within reason of course, but my 2 cents is that those who come to this forum and post meaningless posts (sans info or opinion), whether they be jokes, laments, or whatever, do the rest of us a bit of a disservice. This thread is only one example of it, but perhaps the greatest example in the history of this forum.

Eh, for this specific case it's all good. It is a comical situation and we're in the off season. So people having some fun with it is cool in my book (this is a very cheap book, however to take that for it's worth). Plus it sure beats posts taking shots at the kid and his mom. Those are really off the deep end.

There's nothing really lost, the tread title will change when he commits. No need to even open it to get that info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom