Taurean Thompson | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Is there any way we can have a thread just for Thompson and a thread for people who have nothing better to do but write stupid stuff in an attempt to drive this thread count as high as possible...Its really annoying for those of us who come to look at this to actually find information on the recruit and have to read through pages of nonsense.
There is no actual information.

Is there any way we can have a thread just for Thompson and a thread for people who have nothing better to do but write stupid stuff in an attempt to drive this thread count as high as possible...Its really annoying for those of us who come to look at this to actually find information on the recruit and have to read through pages of nonsense.

Once there actually is something to report, I am confident this thread will get back on track. In the meantime, you can read the stupid posts or prepare yourself for all the "Wooohoo we got em! What's our depth chart look like now?" or "I FN hate MSU/Seton Hall, we didn't need him anyway" posts, once he finally announces.

I think this was the mashed potato/Salvador Dali thread.

image.jpg

(Salvador Dolly)

Once there actually is something to report, I am confident this thread will get back on track. In the meantime, you can read the stupid posts or prepare yourself for all the "Wooohoo we got em! What's our depth chart look like now?" or "I FN hate MSU/Seton Hall, we didn't need him anyway" posts, once he finally announces.

I agree with and support all the meantime posts.

I have a theory that if ever at any point in time we actually have something real to report we will see the mother load of posts on this thread. There is so much pent up energy around TT's commitment. Tee's posts alone will practically be a denial of service attack on the site.

I agree with and support all the meantime posts.

I have a theory that if ever at any point in time we actually have something real to report we will see the mother load of posts on this thread. There is so much pent up energy around TT's commitment. Tee's posts alone will practically be a denial of service attack on the site.
Interesting and improbable because this kidi s going to take this THING to the last minute. If there is another viable possibility I would love for Jimmy to say "take a hike Tauren."

The Goldbach conjecture verification project reports that it has computed all primes below 4×1018.[2] That means 95,676,260,903,887,607 primes[3] (nearly 1017), but they were not stored. There are known formulae to evaluate the prime-counting function (the number of primes below a given value) faster than computing the primes. This has been used to compute that there are 1,925,320,391,606,803,968,923 primes (roughly 2×1021) below 1023. A different computation found that there are 18,435,599,767,349,200,867,866 primes (roughly 2×1022) below 1024, if the Riemann hypothesis is true.[4]
I thought we had covered everything in this thread but prime number theory breaks into some new territory.

Bravo!

Why tell the kid to take a hike today when he may end up committing to SU in the near future?
If there was an alternative who cares? Maybe it would as a lesson to these kids that playing games with a school can cost them. They would be privileged to play in our Dome and up to the pros like so many have done already!bIt costs the BB program time and $

If there was an alternative who cares? Maybe it would as a lesson to these kids that playing games with a school can cost them. They would be privileged to play in our Dome and up to the pros like so many have done already!bIt costs the BB program time and $

It would be a privilege to play in Breslin for Tom Izzo as well.

Anyone know which of the three schools has the latest last possible day to register for classes? If this is a true Mexican standoff between Taurean and his mom it might come down to just "Mom Seton hall and Michigan state are closed now so if I'm going to school anywhere it has to be Syracuse."

Anyone know which of the three schools has the latest last possible day to register for classes? If this is a true Mexican standoff between Taurean and his mom it might come down to just "Mom Seton hall and Michigan state are closed now so if I'm going to school anywhere it has to be Syracuse."
Yeah, but there's no way he'll get into Ethics and Value Theory with Laurence Thomas if he waits that long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom