Taurean Thompson | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

you would think SU would be the perfect distance away from his MOM, Seton Hall is to close. She sounds very controlling and a pain in the ass.

Yeah, I understood that you were only mentioning what they posted over there. I didn't mean to belittle your post, it's just funny. Although, depending how you read the situation they could be right. Depending on how strong they see the mom's influence. But, wouldn't make them look good, because it would make it look like Thompson wants to go to SU, but if he can't, he sure as hell doesn't want to go to Seton Hall.

You didn't belittle it at all, I just think its funny, and if you guys really want a good laugh, check out the Pitt board. One of their posters has Pitt finishing 3rd in the acc, and us near the bottom lol.

Them and Rutgers are about the same. When was the last time either one of them made it to an Elite 8 game?

Seinfeld-Pirate.jpg

You didn't belittle it at all, I just think its funny, and if you guys really want a good laugh, check out the Pitt board. One of their posters has Pitt finishing 3rd in the acc, and us near the bottom lol.
We finished 10th in the ACC last season, and the year before finished 8th. We haven't exactly set the world on fire the last two seasons.

We finished 10th in the ACC last season, and the year before finished 8th. We haven't exactly set the world on fire the last two seasons.
That is true, however, we have had more Final Fours in the past four years than Pitt has had in their history. And their one Final Four was 75 years ago.

That is true, however, we have had more Final Fours in the past four years than Pitt has had in their history. And their one Final Four was 75 years ago.
right, but the post was about conference standing, and I didn't think what was posted sounded that ridiculous. Pitt's still a good basketball team. Do I think what was described in that post will happen? No. Do I think it could happen? Maybe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom