Taurean Thompson | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I'm impressed. Seems like a very well spoken articulate person. He has three solid schools. I hope that he is happy with his selection. Basketball wise he can't go wrong so it truly comes down to where he feels most comfortable.

He does, I just hope he he makes the right decision for him, not for mom.

right, but the post was about conference standing, and I didn't think what was posted sounded that ridiculous. Pitt's still a good basketball team. Do I think what was described in that post will happen? No. Do I think it could happen? Maybe.
Who knows what will happen with Pitt. Under the last two coaches, they have had the recipe for regular season success and post season disappointment. And I don't blame their fans for being positive. But, they are Pitt and I loathe them.

If a player is that sorely needing of discipline there's always military school. At least that's what my father would threaten me with all through High School with something about "ship off to".

For me it went something like this, " We're going to ship you off to reform school"

It will end soon.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is the post of the week. Not quite the one we've all been waiting for but certainly one which offers the solid reassurance that "Orange Recruitniks" have been so desperately been waiting for.

uh...oh wait! perhaps Jake is referencing a more ominous and darker outcome to the
"TT perpetual wait" phenomenon? ....

Nah... I trust that Jake is alluding to a (in the Boeheim vernacular) "tremendous" development in which we put one more crucial piece in place for the 2016-17 team.

th

Mother goes everywhere, even on his dates.
I know you are joking, and I know it is inconvenient for we Syracuse fans, but if it is a mother just looking out for her son, then we need to just let her do that. Obviously we know that her son could flourish here, but it is on the coaches to ease her concerns, and to a certain extent, it has been reported they have a bit. She probably has a number of coaches in her ear feeding her negative crap about SU. I would much rather have more concerned parents out there than absent parents. Even if it means we lose a recruit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom