Taurean Thompson | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

TT thread is about 600 messages or so shy of passing TB thread. Thanks for everyone's hard work.
Meeting Tee in person for me may be the best thing that comes out of this thread!

You could meet Tee to talk about TT over a T- bone Steak w/mashed potatoes washed down with some Iced tea. Ok, I've officially lost my damn mind.

TT thread is about 600 messages or so shy of passing TB thread. Thanks for everyone's hard work.

You could meet Tee to talk about TT over a T- bone Steak w/mashed potatoes washed down with some Iced tea. Ok, I've officially lost my damn mind.

MTE4MDAzNDEwODE1OTc2OTc0.jpg

I think we all have, we have gone from Stifflers mom to mashed potatoes. Who knows whats next.

Chrysopelea, a genus of snakes that can actually glide. They can distort their body shape enough to create air pressure differences, and by 'slithering' in the air they do have some ability change direction. IIRC they can travel about 100 yards or so from an elevated launch point.

crikey.gif

Just my contribution to growing this thread, and to the Morristown discussion...I worked on the Green for NJ Monthly Magazine when I lived in NJ. Actually it was a while ago, late 1990s. But lived 15 min. north of Morristown for 15 years.

Just my contribution to growing this thread, and to the Morristown discussion...I worked on the Green for NJ Monthly Magazine when I lived in NJ. Actually it was a while ago, late 1990s. But lived 15 min. north of Morristown for 15 years.
It is still there (NJ monthly), in the lobby of one of the towers. Not my tower though, but I can nearly see it from my office!

Other than this post, was there any real reason to believe that TT was making an announcement on Thursday?

This type of post is why people with actual inside info get so much crud when posting stuff.
I can tell you with certainty that I read about the announcement on Thursday from chatter on at least one other board. Although I didn't hear SU but it wasn't from an SU board. Regardless, no matter who is inside, who knows what or even thinks they know definitively, there is only one Taurean Thompson and only he has Taurean Thompson's voice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseAlum07

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom