Taurean Thompson | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

What do you mean nothing? Some people are organizing a fishing trip, and we are learning about the amenities of one of New Jersey's finest county seats.

Jim is posting hot girl pics, tee and dave are scheduling a dinner, we got mashed potatoes, and stifflers mom, what else could you ask for?

TT thread is about 600 messages or so shy of passing TB thread. Thanks for everyone's hard work.

You could meet Tee to talk about TT over a T- bone Steak w/mashed potatoes washed down with some Iced tea. Ok, I've officially lost my damn mind.

If you are aware that you've lost you mind you haven't. It's when you are not aware that you've lost you mind that really bad things happen.

If TB chose Syracuse he would have played in a Final Four this year. Just saying.

Just my contribution to growing this thread, and to the Morristown discussion...I worked on the Green for NJ Monthly Magazine when I lived in NJ. Actually it was a while ago, late 1990s. But lived 15 min. north of Morristown for 15 years.

I'd love to meet in Morristown at a sports bar to watch any big Orange basketball games with Orange fans. Book it this season!

I can tell you with certainty that I read about the announcement on Thursday from chatter on at least one other board. Although I didn't hear SU but it wasn't from an SU board. Regardless, no matter who is inside, who knows what or even thinks they know definitively, there is only one Taurean Thompson and only he has Taurean Thompson's voice.

Taurean doesn't even know at this point. We have no idea who's voice will make the announcement.

I'd love to meet in Morristown at a sports bar to watch any big Orange basketball games with Orange fans. Book it this season!
I book!
news-graphics-2007-_445714a.jpg

Dave85 said:
They would not let me apply until I showed them my eye patch!

I applied and they gave me a little verbal test. I was very confident as I know the rule book cover to cover. So they asked "when the defensive player has established position outside the restricted circle and then the offensive player creates contact, what should the outcome be?" I naturally said, that is a charge. "nope, it was a trick question, you didn't even ask which teams they were."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom