Taurean Thompson | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Hmmm... not sure I understand. I found the first 30-40 pages interesting. The past 10-20 have been excruciating but I'm such a stubborn ass that I refuse to quit until this thing is finally done. Damn you, TT (and mom).

Make sure you "like" every post on this thread. This known as the TT challenge. Only Tee and Cuseseattle have succeeded so far.

That would actually be a fun direction for the thread, and a time killer. "Top 5 strangest Syracuse basketball recruitments" with documented anecdotes.

Tobias Harris. I kind of remember a live announcement just before we were supposed to play a game at MSG and lots of confidence that it was us because of the timing of the announcement only to have the ghost of Bernard King and some painted rock deliver him to that blueblood program in Tennessee.

This thread isn't the only thing that remains constant.

strange_selfmade_things_01.jpg

All kidding aside, there has to be some serious academic/NCAA issue or some serious family matter that has prevented TT from making a decision or even a comment. Kid, follow you heart and do what you want to do. Google the Landon Collins video. He'll show you how it's done. Time to start your college career.

I remember when we were going after 5 star program changer Paul Harris we put an offer out to his Buddy, some guy named Johnny Flynn. I wasn't sure about wasting a scholarship on somebody who wouldn't help us... but if it meant getting Harris it'd be worth it. Things ended up changing slightly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom