Taurean Thompson | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

How would anyone know?
I dislike this kid's delay to manhood as much as the next guy here. Its almost at the point when we want to say"now or never"kid" "grow up!"and good luck with mommy for the rest of your life. Both my sons and probably yours grew up when they left home for college Both became independent and successful in their fields like yours. Neither needed or wanted to move back home . If we see them during the holidays (great.) If they are out of the country thats the way it goes Timing can't always be the way you want it to go during that time of year.

Whether TT will be in SU Orange or somewhere else, it's been a pleasure to share this thread with the rest of you nuts. It's had desperation, insider info, been the focus of a few crazies, excitement, speculation, tons of good advice, and the opportunity to learn patience. I don't know how entertaining the finish will be, but the buildup has been fun. Bring it home, Taurean...it's all set up for your big finish...

As an MSU fan it has been a pleasure exchanging pleasantries with you guys. It's not often we go head to head.
I will never forget the day Carmelo came into E.L. and shot the lights out. IIRC Chris Hill, for us, shot great , but it wasnt enough_ I dont lose easily

All I hear for sure is that the Hall is out of the picture.

As an MSU fan it has been a pleasure exchanging pleasantries with you guys. It's not often we go head to head.
I will never forget the day Carmelo came into E.L. and shot the lights out. IIRC Chris Hill, for us, shot great , but it wasnt enough_ I dont lose easily

All I hear for sure is that the Hall is out of the picture.

Seton Hall fans seem to think they have a great chance.

I tried to read the first twenty pages. I made it to page seven. Couldn't go any further. It's almost identical to the past ten pages.

Hmmm... not sure I understand. I found the first 30-40 pages interesting. The past 10-20 have been excruciating but I'm such a stubborn ass that I refuse to quit until this thing is finally done. Damn you, TT (and mom).

I think that TT is a good kid. His interviews come across as well spoken and articulate. It is obvious that something is wrong. I have lived with a co dependent and it is a horrible psychological disease. All kidding aside I truly believe that this is the issue. If so regardless of his choice it will not work out.

Nerlen$ Noel. The signing day alone was one for the books. Board "insiders": "Noel is Syracuse. Georgetown stole him at the last minute; it's a done deal. (Noel has "UK" carved into his head on ESPN). Oh, Kentucky bought him." Kentucky did buy him but the amount of flip flopping around here...lots of fish out of water.

Nerlen$ Noel. The signing day alone was one for the books. Board "insiders": "Noel is Syracuse. Georgetown stole him at the last minute; it's a done deal. (Noel has "UK" carved into his head on ESPN). Oh, Kentucky bought him." Kentucky did buy him but the amount of flip flopping around here...lots of fish out of water.

That was quite the ride. Bjorn losing his mind(if he was ever "real") in that thread was gravy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom