Taurean Thompson | Page 137 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

This has NOTHING to do with him being a great student. He is! But he took a class that was not NCAA approved. He passed but it was not approved so he is now retaking it as an approved course. :bang:

That doesn't keep you from committing to a school. Does the name Diagne ring a bell?

I a

that I don't know. I'd imagine a "guidance" counselor didn't make sure the course was NCAA approved. Although to me this was HIS responsibility.

Look up online summer school options like BYU or Florida online school - the 2 most popular in the U.S. and you'll see there are differences between NCAA approved and non-NCAA approved courses - for the same class

Which category fits the basket weaving classes at NC?

Maybe, but do you mean the correct wolf or the wolf on the right? And, if the wolf on the right, your right or the wolf's right? And what are the repercussions if you feed the wrong wolf? Fish are just easier.

I was making reference to a quote from the movie Tomorrowland which is based on a Cherokee Indian story about two wolves.

Casey Newton: There are two wolves and they are always fighting. One is darkness and despair. The other is light and hope. Which wolf wins?

Eddie Newton: Come on, Casey.

Casey Newton: Okay, fine. Don't answer.

Eddie Newton: Whichever one you feed.

You know what is crazy about the movie Tomorrowland is Eddie Newton is played by Tim McGraw the singer. I did not know that. He does a terrific job playing Casey's father. I never made the connection.

Last edited:
I was making reference to a quote from the movie Tomorrowland which is based on a Cherokee Indian story about two wolves.

Casey Newton: There are two wolves and they are always fighting. One is darkness and despair. The other is light and hope. Which wolf wins?

Eddie Newton: Come on, Casey.

Casey Newton: Okay, fine. Don't answer.

Eddie Newton: Whichever one you feed.
Ok gotcha, never saw it. However, I think this recruitment has run the course of first "light and hope" then "darkness and despair" then through "frustration" we danced through "delusional whimsy" and I think most of us are just exhausted and ready for the conclusion to this never-ending saga.

Ok gotcha, never saw it. However, I think this recruitment has run the course of first "light and hope" then "darkness and despair" then through "frustration" we danced through "delusional whimsy" and I think most of us are just exhausted and ready for the conclusion to this never-ending saga.

I was hoping the two wolves story might be inspirational for TT towards making his decision. Assuming he reads this thread which I seriously doubt. Only the most crazy avid Orange fans would spend any time here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom