Not open for further replies.

CuseLegacy

Chris Clark@Clark8Chris7m
Just received a offer from Syracuse

Avon Old Farm

Chris Clark@Clark8Chris7m
Just received a offer from Syracuse

Avon Old Farm

This kid is a beast as a sophomore. I'm surprised we're offer number one. Shows great body control for a younger kid his size. Good field awareness and body positioning. I think he ends up being at the very least a heavily recruited regional recruit unless there's something we don't know. His H.S. competition looks to be so so.

I think highly of this kid.

NC State has offered too. My guess is at a minimum he'll have most of the Northern and Mid Atlantic ACC schools after him.

NC State has offered too. My guess is at a minimum he'll have most of the Northern and Mid Atlantic ACC schools after him.

I would add PSU and Buttgirls from the Big 10+4 very liekly

he was a recent invited to the Rivals Underclassmen Challenge. That's the best of the best, and he finished with a ranking of #16 OVERALL for offensive performances, and was the 3rd best TE. I assume that most of the top young talent in the country where this. This kid will be a huge recruit for us.

Wow Whitey that is major creeping.:)

that was a serious stalk right there. great find though, this kid most likely will be in every services rankings when they are released

I like the QB on his team too. Wow, some nice touch and great short passing.

Just musing...but was Clark already being recruited or does he have a connection with Syracuse for him to be at the Pinstripe Bowl? He was only a Sophomore at the time of the game.

Just musing...but was Clark already being recruited or does he have a connection with Syracuse for him to be at the Pinstripe Bowl? He was only a Sophomore at the time of the game.

hopefully he is a fan. he hasn't ruled out a commitment on the visit. would be great to get a top 250 player in the fold this early

Perhaps he had an uncle in Syracuse who once owned an Ale House.

Cuse 1h
2015 TE Chris Clark recaps summer camps, previews Cuse visit & discusses family friend w/ Cuse connection

This just absolutely confirms what I was already suspicious of... that TOS lurks on this site.

Chris Clark@Clark8Chris 53m
Excited for the next couple of weeks got my Syracuse visit Nantucket vacation then football starts

good sign that we are getting a Rivalz 250 recruit on campus so early. Throw in Wheatley, and Ozigbo who is top 50 in Texas, and we have some elite 2015 prospects with serious interest

I saw clark play against taft boarding school last year. The kid can flat out play they split him out wide several times and was able to beat speedy corners. I am hearing from several people Penn state is his number one though...

I saw clark play against taft boarding school last year. The kid can flat out play they split him out wide several times and was able to beat speedy corners. I am hearing from several people Penn state is his number one though...

Yep, we need O'Brien to leave. They are going to be real tough to beat for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors