Class of 2015 - TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be inappropriate to say that I hope his sister (or girlfriend) goes to SU as well because that would just come across as creepy and wrong. So I won't.

If you are talking about the girl in the twit pic..that's his younger sister and that would make it very creepy.

big impression made. long way to go but sitting pretty.

Agreed. Obviously the campus visit made a good first impression on him. I also like he fact that he went to the Pinstripe Bowl. No matter what happens going forward, I think SU will be in the discussion.

im really hoping cuse can land this kid! He could be next great tight end at syracuse. He is a flex tight end that could do multiple things. Hopefully if he came he could turn into a Tyler Eifert type tight end who played at Notre Dame now with the bengals.

I really think he is ours to lose and may be the first commit for the class of 15.

I really think he is ours to lose and may be the first commit for the class of 15.

Just curious, but what leads you to this conclusion?

Just curious, but what leads you to this conclusion?
His super enthusiasm toward our program and the early love that we have shown him and his parents. His twitter is all about Syracuse lately also. I think we have a legit shot, at least I hope.

His super enthusiasm toward our program and the early love that we have shown him and his parents. His twitter is all about Syracuse lately also. I think we have a legit shot, at least I hope.

I hope so too, but it's very early. Some on here list him as a strong PSU lean. I don't know enough to make an informed guess. I do like that he visited SU so early, as well as going to last year's Pinstripe Bowl.

Listening to the interview clark has done with Dan Tortora it really seems like clark is gonna end up at school where the tight end is a main vocal point in the offense. When watching his tape he his strength is pass catching and yac. You can tell he does not always wanna be put down in the three point stance because in so many plays on his tape he is running out of the two point stance in the slot and he even said so in his interviews with Dan. He just seems to be a stanford/Penn State type of tight end its gonna be real tough landing him not being negative just realistic

Listening to the interview clark has done with Dan Tortora it really seems like clark is gonna end up at school where the tight end is a main vocal point in the offense. When watching his tape he his strength is pass catching and yac. You can tell he does not always wanna be put down in the three point stance because in so many plays on his tape he is running out of the two point stance in the slot and he even said so in his interviews with Dan. He just seems to be a stanford/Penn State type of tight end its gonna be real tough landing him not being negative just realistic
Pretty interested in seeing how GM uses the TE in his offense. I have a feeling it won't be mainly as a blocker.

hopefully he can show that he likes to move the te around even split them out wide based on the matchup!

Pretty interested in seeing how GM uses the TE in his offense. I have a feeling it won't be mainly as a blocker.

If we can take anything from his trip to the Falcons, there's no doubt the TE could have a Gonzo-like role.

hopefully he can show that he likes to move the te around even split them out wide based on the matchup!
You also have to consider our current personnel . Beckett Wales is a very good TE, but I don't think he is someone you can split out every play and expect him to make 70 grabs. He is more an all around TE that can makes some catches over the middle and give you some blocking. Our potential back up Joshua Parris is more of the same. It should be noted the only TE this current staff recruited seems to be the same type of TE at Chris Clarke. PJ Batten is more a TE you can split out wide and use as a receiver, but he may end up red shirting so it will be important not to guage how we use the TE this year due to personnel, but how we plan on using the TE in the future

Chris Clark@Clark8Chris 6m
@CuseFB it's so awesome
First commit for 2015! And sharp looking sis as well, I could see her in Orange easily...as in cheerleading that is! Heck mom looks pretty young too! Unfortunately, Dad looks a lot more like me! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom