Class of 2015 - TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE Chris Clark (CT) Verballed to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gives you the right to determine how someone should react to what he posted on twitter? If a few people took it as arrogant - that's their prerogative. Your post isn't any better than what they posted and it's actually worse because now you're insulting other posters.
Will you please stop acting like the whole world reads his tweets. They don't!!!!

The only people who read these threads are the few Syracuse fans and some opposing fans, but most importantly the recruits, their families and friends.

So please explain why all this butt hurt actually helps recruiting when a few former players parents even said we have one of the most negative fan bases going along with a poor local media presence.

Just read the Davis thread when he first committed to us. We had fans immediately attacking his character as being a decommitted player long before he did it.

Threads like that does Syracuse no good.....fact,not insult

Last edited:
will you please stop acting like the whole world reads his tweets. They don't!!!!

the only people who read these threads are the few Syracuse fans and some opposing fans, but most importantly the recruits, their families and friends.

so please explain why all this butt hurt actually helps recruiting when a few former players parents even said we have one of the most negative fan bases going along with a poor local media presence.

I never said the whole world reads his tweets, never implied it, never acted like it. You'd actually get your points across better if you stopped exaggerating, it's annoying.

I personally think there's more potential impact of his tweets on our recruiting, positively or negatively, than anything posted 9 pages deep by a few anonymous posters in a thread on Syracusefan.com specifically about him. He's the top recruit in the Northeast in 2015. Other recruits are following him, reading what he writes and responding to him. That's not the whole world, but it's a much larger and potentially more damaging distribution than who is going to lay eyes on this thread 9 pages in.

Last edited:
Who's exaggerating here....you compared him to EBO over a tweet that most sane people find not to be offensive. THAT WAS A DIRECT INSULT TO KID WHO DOES NOT DESERVE THAT AND AGAINST EBO.

That my friend is called holding a grudge over nothing

And if recruits base their college decisions over a non-controversial tweet by another player maybe shouldn't be taken seriously at all by any program.

All because we were his first offer and he did say thanks doesn't mean he has to include us in the biggest decision he makes in life at such a young age. He owes me nothing just like I owe him nothing and my grass keeps growing and the rain and snow is here to stay....BFD.

Chris Clark‏@Clark8Chris 12m
Always will remember my first offer from Syracuse first school to see something in me won't ever forget that !!!

OK...whatever.

This is easily one of the most arrogant tweets I've seen from a recruit.

You'll remember us when we're winning and producing 1st round talent.

Edit: ooo yikes this thread took a turn

Who's exaggerating here...you compared him to EBO over a tweet that most sane people find not to be offensive. THAT WAS A DIRECT INSULT TO KID WHO DOES NOT DESERVE THAT AND AGAINST EBO.

That my friend is called holding a grudge over nothing

And if recruits base their college decisions over a non-controversial tweet by another player maybe shouldn't be taken seriously at all by any program.

All because we were his first offer and he did say thanks doesn't mean he has to include us in the biggest decision he makes in life at such a young age. He owes me nothing just like I owe him nothing and my grass keeps growing and the rain and snow is here to stay...BFD.

I compared Clark to EBO because EBO was the last big time Northeast recruit that was heavily involved early with SU, blew up, and then was too good to seriously consider going there. Not exactly sure how that is insulting either one. Unless there's an alternative reality out there and what I just stated didn't happen.

That being said, EBO deserves any criticism he gets. EBO commits to UCONN early, decommits and then later after he blows up publically insults that school as if he's too good to go there. He's worthy of any criticism he gets because he handled the process like a prima donna. Criticizing someone because of how poorly they handled the recruiting process is not an insult.

Now feel free to carry on with your exaggerating.

Last edited:
jkm54 said:
Maybe a coach reached out to him recently to check in and he posted that after talking to him? A simple "thanks but no thanks." There's always "no reason" for someone to do something, until you find out what the reason is, and then you're like "oh yeah, I guess that's a reason" and it ends up being nowhere as dramatic as many of you would like it to be. Get over it. Most likely, the kid didn't do anything d!ckish.
The kid is an arrogant dick.. There I said it.

And Ebo is no where near as bad as this kid . I never ince had a problem with Ebo or any other recruit that chose to go elsewhere. Call me butt hurt, I don't care. This kid is arrogant and I'm happy he's not coming.

Listen guys, go back to your 16, 17, or 18 year old self and remember all of the bad choices you made thinking they were great choices. It's called being a kid. I'm amazed these kids don't say worse things on Twitter. I used AOL instant messaging in high school; thank God you can't go back and read away messages from the past.

Believe it or not, every away message and message on AIM was bought and stored by a company from AOL... They still exist somewhere!

I generally want everyone to do well. With the exception of chad Kelly, ishaq, and this clown. Hope he has a crap career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom