Class of 2016 - TE Chris Clark to Pitt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE Chris Clark to Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pass ... don't need the headaches.

You know this kid? You've talked to him first-hand? Not saying he's a good fit but to just poo-poo him probably isn't the best tactic or idea.

You know this kid? You've talked to him first-hand? Not saying he's a good fit but to just poo-poo him probably isn't the best tactic or idea.

Do you know him?

I'd have no problem with Syracuse letting this kid into the program. Sometimes talent comes with strong "attitudes" or "personalities." If we want to recruit a high level of talent, our coaching staff has to be able to teach kids to direct those attitudes/personalities in a positive way. I like talent.
Also, Jim Mora's an A.

I think the staff knows him...and they are the only ones who count.

Agreed. The staff is going to do their due diligence and if they think he's a good fit, they'll pursue. Personally I hope they don't but I'll support whatever decision they make.

I was just pointing out that the same poster asks a person with a negative opinion on pursuing him if they know the kid personally, yet likes a post of someone with a positive opinion of pursuing him with out asking the same question. Can't have it both ways.

No but I can read twitter and the news on the internet and tell you getting him isn't the best idea ...

Much bigger question... does anyone really know Otto?

No I don't, but I'm also not going to judge a book by a cover?

There is more than enough evidence to give you a cover ... a preface ... a forward and an appendix ... honestly read this thread from start to finish.

dont-judge-a-book-by-its-cover.jpg

I'd have no problem with Syracuse letting this kid into the program. Sometimes talent comes with strong "attitudes" or "personalities." If we want to recruit a high level of talent, our coaching staff has to be able to teach kids to direct those attitudes/personalities in a positive way. I like talent.
I agree with I agree with the"personality" part. I was one of the few who really liked Devo'sattitude on the court. I pissed a lot of opponents and their fans but we have gone through players like that on the court AND the field.Secondary player Cory who shows a lot of hot dog celebration which could lead to a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom