Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

Offer list below... but did someone say some of the big boys were also starting to sniff around??

tremble.png
Does that weight say 195? He better be hungry when he gets to Cuse for Spring semester.

Offer list below... but did someone say some of the big boys were also starting to sniff around??

tremble.png
I don’t think he would flip for those schools… which is the main reason I’m asking!!

This kid was all Beck. The fact that Fran kept him Orange is pretty amazing. My two cents. This is his best job recruiting to date.

I'm sure you're right, but Beck hasnt landed yet, and he's likely to end up at New Mexico. Not really the kind of place you'd expect Tremble to go.

I'm sure you're right, but Beck hasnt landed yet, and he's likely to end up at New Mexico. Not really the kind of place you'd expect Tremble to go.
The point was Beck, his main recruiter, is not here anymore, not that he would follow Beck.