Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

Might be the only pre-Fran recruit I'd say 100% confidently that he will have a spot here if he wants it.
Looks like Williams damn near 100 percent too. Him, Washington, tremble, hart. Huge pieces on offense for baebers recruiting class

Hope we hang on to all 4. We’ll be sitting reallyyyyy pretty if we do keep baebers priority 2024 guys on top of frans dogs

EDIT: based off tape I think Hailey is criminally underrated. He’s not even top 600 which is insane to me.

He's still our highest rated recruit, at least for now.
i'm aware, but the kid has posted a flurry of Cuse related stuff and we haven't seen anything that points to a visit from our new staff yet, and now he's saying he may wait until February. Something seems off.

This kid will be playing on Sundays. Gonna have to fend some people off to keep him
Yeah, Rivals had a few stories this week on that. Seems like Georgia Tech, Duke, Northwestern and Texas A&M might be pushing to get him on campus for visits...

Tremble is happy

1000006428.jpg