Class of 2018 - TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Judge Culpepper (FL) Penn St/Transferring to Toledo

Walker is 6’4 350? What an absolute unit. That’s the type of beef that we need in the middle.
Uhhh...you are taking about a football recruit, aren't you? I mean...well...

1608851933564.png

I noticed Rex Culpepper’s brother Judge has entered his name in the transfer Portal.Really don’t know much about him, but I noticed he was a four star DE coming out of HS.I guess we don’t know if Rex is coming back next year, but I wonder if they might like to play together for a year.

We need OL - unless you want another season where our defense looks great and our QB's are running for their lives.

DL, OL, Outside WR are all important priorities.
I don't know that our defense looked great. It showed potential. But is didn't look great. Great is better against the run and gets off the field on 3rd down more consistently.

If we can land an OL guy that is an upgrade, I want him, but we can certainly use more beef on the DL too. It's not like it has to be one or the other. We've got, what, 4 more spots to use?

I noticed Rex Culpepper’s brother Judge has entered his name in the transfer Portal.Really don’t know much about him, but I noticed he was a four star DE coming out of HS.I guess we don’t know if Rex is coming back next year, but I wonder if they might like to play together for a year.
Judge has his own thread on this forum as he was offered by Syracuse before he committed to PSU.

This looks like a "Wingmans" portal. Take it for the team Bro! Put your beer goggles on!

That portal is a “Milwaukee Ten” -

A “four” and a six-pack. :p

1608930116223.gif

Lets see if HCDB has another good sell in him on going to their parents and promote the boys playing togther their last year. Rex may not be a draft player but Judge probably will be given a shot. If you look at the past few years, we haven't done to bad sending a few d-line to the NFL. Also the parents wouldn't have to decide which game they would go to. Of course it does depend also if Rex is coming back. Just a thought.

Based on the fact that Judge was recruited as a tight end and is now a defensive tackle, I can only assume that he demonstrated the proper dedication to S&C so that he could be moved inside.

I think if I remember correctly by the time he had committed to PSU he was already being recruited as an interior D Lineman. He was listed on the recruiting services as a TE or DE earlier during his recruiting process.

I think if I remember correctly by the time he had committed to PSU he was already being recruited as an interior D Lineman. He was listed on the recruiting services as a TE or DE earlier during his recruiting process.
Don't ruin this for me.

I assume that our only shot at landing this guy would be if Rex decides to return. Which is possible, for grad school, etc.

With Shrader [and Lamson] coming in, though, I imagine Rex may have been given "the talk." Maybe they can find some sort of grad assistant role, because while he might not have been the best QB we've ever had on the hill, he's a total bad ass winner in every other respect of life.

I assume that our only shot at landing this guy would be if Rex decides to return. Which is possible, for grad school, etc.

With Shrader [and Lamson] coming in, though, I imagine Rex may have been given "the talk." Maybe they can find some sort of grad assistant role, because while he might not have been the best QB we've ever had on the hill, he's a total bad ass winner in every other respect of life.
If he wants to stick around it probably doesn't matter if it's as a player or GA. There's really no reason this year to give the talk to open up a spot with the opt out rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom