Class of 2018 - TE Steven Stilianos (VA) Grad Transfer from Lafayette College/Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Steven Stilianos (VA) Grad Transfer from Lafayette College/Offered

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Syracuse has apparently offered Lafayette transfer TE STEVEN STILIANOS. 6-5 250 from Hayes, VA

All-Patriot 1st Team

Potential January visit

Syracuse has apparently offered Lafayette transfer TE STEVEN STILIANOS. 6-5 250 from Hayes, VA

All-Patriot 1st Team

Potential January visit

So. Start a thread. It's allowed for y'all to post recruit threads, just do it right. ;)

All-Patriot 1st Team

Potential January visit

That bio is outdated, he was first team preseason, but then they don't say anything about what he did.

Looks like he must have been injured early on, only played the last 4 games. Final game he had 11 catches. I think that's more than our TEs have caught in two years.

That bio is outdated, he was first team preseason, but then they don't say anything about what he did.

Looks like he must have been injured early on, only played the last 4 games. Final game he had 11 catches. I think that's more than our TEs have caught in two years.

I snagged 1st team out of a news article. I didn't fact check it though - lol.

All-Patriot 1st Team

Potential January visit

just tweeted it.

Last edited:
We have no idea who the new OC is. Hopefully someone who isn’t an anti-TE as receiver moron like Gilbert and then maybe a kid like this will feel good about coming here and not just to block

Well, it looks to me as though he can run and catch. Not so sure of his blocking abilities. Looks a little skinny for a TE at the P5 level. If he comes, I am sure he will become very familiar with the weight room at Manley.

Well, it looks to me as though he can run and catch. Not so sure of his blocking abilities. Looks a little skinny for a TE at the P5 level. If he comes, I am sure he will become very familiar with the weight room at Manley.
Same but he does have two years, so even if he’s just insurance this year, could see a transformation after a year in the program.