Teams you don't want to see win it all | Syracusefan.com

Teams you don't want to see win it all

Cuse House

All American
1) Duke
2) UNC
3) Arizona (The Cuse of the west, can't give them anymore recruiting advantages)
4. Kentucky

Who else?

Nova
Duke
Louisville
UK
UNC
Zona

Basically all the 1 and 2 seeds, so I'm screwed.

1) Duke
2) UNC
3) Arizona (The Cuse of the west, can't give them anymore recruiting advantages)
4. Kentucky

Who else?
we wish we were the Arizona of the East. They recruit big time nationally

Duke, UNC, USC, Arizona, UCLA, Minnesota, Michigan, Purdue, MSU, Virginia tech.

Duke
Villanova
UNC
Louisville
Kentucky

Besides that, I don't plan on watching the tournament.

1) Duke
2) UNC
4. Kentucky

Who else?

Michigan State, USC, Vandy.

Part of me hopes Duke drills everyone since we beat them.

I think I'm gonna have to go with Kansas. I'm eager to see if CBS and the other networks mention how an attorney tried to bribe the family of the woman who had her car vandalized by Josh Jackson so she wouldn't press chargers.

I'll root for Oregon or Arizona or Wichita State. Some team that probably has no impact on us.

Definitely root against all ACC teams, , Kentucky, Nova, Big 10, etc

Any ACC team, any Big East or former Big East team, Kentucky, Florida, any Big Ten team, Kansas, Butler, Rhode Island, any other mid major that has ever beaten us(cant remember if any others are in the field), USC, Kansas State, Arizona.

I think it's pretty open this year. Absolutely the top teams have the best odds but up to the s16, very difficult to guess. We would have had a perfect squad for a run because of the ability to score from every position. That's what frustrates me the most about missing out.

I want Duke or NC. Teams we are not catching in number of Championships but reflect credit on us by way of conference affiliation if they win. Wichita State? My god hell no. Not only do I not like their HC, but in what world is it good that Wichita State has as many NCs as we do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom