Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

This reflect's Pace's 12th round pick as no one else has an available QB slot.
CuseTroop on the clock, and we're almost done.

Round 1 #1 pick, Orangepace selects Lawrence Taylor/LB Giants
Round 1 #2 pick, tee1222 selects Bo Jackson/RB Raiders, Auburn
Round 1 #3 pick, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select The Nigerian Nightmare, Christian Okoye RB/KC
Round 1 #4 pick, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects QB Eagles/QB Eagles
Round 1 #5 pick, Alsacs selects Jerry Rice WR/San Fransisco 49ers
Round 1 #6 pick, Digable selects Thurman Thomas RB/Bills
Round 1 #7 pick, The Derrick Thomas Corpses (yes I'm pluralizing this, R.I.P.) select Derrick Thomas LB/KC
Round 1 #8 pick, The Wall of Orange select Rod Woodson DB/Pit

Round 2 #9 pick, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Barry Sanders RB/Det
Round 2 #10 pick, General20 selects Joe Montana (hopefully this will counteract some of Jerry Rice's supernatural magic)
Round 2 #11 pick, DigaBills selects Bruce Smith DE/Bills
Round 2 #12 pick, Alsacs selects Neal Anderson RB/Bears
Round 2 #13 pick, Imperial selects Wayne Haddix DB/TB
Round 2 #14 pick, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Dan Marino QB
Round 2 #15 pick, Tee's Goobers select David Fulcher, SS, Cincy
Round 2 #16 pick, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects Mike Singletary / LB Chi

Round 3 #17 pick, Orangepace selects Ronnie Lott DB/49ers
Round 3 #18 pick, Tee's Goobers select Warren Moon QB./Oilers
Round 3 #19 pick, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select William the Fridge Perry
Round 3 #20 pick, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects Greg "Avoid" Lloyd LB/PIT
Round 3 #21 pick, Alsacs selects QB Bills, QB/ Bills
Round 3 #22 pick, DigaBills select Reggie White DE/Eagles
Round 3 #23 pick, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select Drew Hill (the football player) with their 3rd round pick
Round 3 #24 pick, The Wall of Orange select QB Boomer Esiason/ Cin

Round 4 #25 pick, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Andre Rison WR/ ATL
Round 4#26 pick, General20 selects Marion Butts RB/SD
Round 4 #27 pick, DigaBills selects QB Browns/ Browns
Round 4 #28 pick, Alsacs selects Henry Ellard WR/STL
Round 4 #29 pick, Imperial selects Bobby Humphrey RB/DEN
Round 4 #30 pick, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Deion Sanders. DB, Falcons
Round 4 #31 pick, Tee's Goobers select Ernest Givins, WR, HOU
Round 4 #32 pick, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects Otis Anderson RB/NYG

Round 5, Orangepace selects Tom Rathman / RB SF
Round 5, tee1222 selects Anthony Carter, WR, Minny
Round 5, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select Mark Clayton WR/ Dolphins
Round 5, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects Willie " Flipper" Anderson WR/Rams
Round 5, Alsacs selects ( and steals the WOO's next pick) Chris Doleman DE/MIN
Round 5, Digable selects Mark Carrier DB/Bears
Round 5, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select Joey Browner DB/MIN
Round 5, The Wall of Orange select Bob Nelson DL/GB

Round 6, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Keith Millard LB/MIN
Round 6, General20 selects Willie Gault, WR, Raiders
Round 6, DigaBills selects Gary Clark WR/Redskins
Round 6, Alsacs selects Stephen Baker the Touchdown maker. WR/NYG
Round 6, Imperial selects Howie "I can't believe I've stayed on the board this" Long DL/RAI
Round 6, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Bill Romanowski, LB, 49ers
Round 6, Tee's Goobers select Greg Townsend, DE, RAI
Round 6, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects Sterling Sharpe WR/GB

Round 7, Orangepace selects Haywood Jeffries WR/HOU
Round 7, Tee's Goobers select Andre Reed WR/BUF
Round 7, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select Rodney Hampton RB/NYG
Round 7, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects Dave Meggett RB/NYG
Round 7, Alsacs selects Jerome Brown LB/PHI
Round 7, DigaBills select Cornelius Bennett LB/ BUF
Round 7, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select Stephone Paige WR/KC
Round 7, The Wall of Orange select John Taylor WR/SF

Round 8, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Earnest Byner RB/WAS
Round 8, General20 selects Mel Gray RB/DET
Round 8, DigaBills selects Pepper Johnson LB/Giants
Round 8, Alsacs selects Dennis Byrd LB/Jets
Round 8, Imperial selects Kevin Greene LB/Rams
Round 8, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Junior Seau LB/SD
Round 8, Tee's Goobers select Leslie O'Neal LB/SD
Round 8, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects Richard Dent, DL/CHI

Round 9, Orangepace selects Charles Haley, LB SF
Round 9, tee1222 selects Jacob Green, DE, SEA
Round 9, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select Art Monk, WR, WAS
Round 9, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects Jerry "Wrecking" Ball DT/DET
Round 9, Alsacs selects Johnny Johnson, RB/PHO
Round 9, Digable selects Jay Novacek TE/Cowboys
Round 9, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select Pierce Holt, DE San Fran
Round 9, The Wall of Orange select Seth Joyner LB/PHI

Round 10, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select Keith Jackson TE/PHI
Round 10, General20 selects Gerald Williams, NT, Pitt
Round 10, DigaBills selects Ray Agnew DE/Patriots
Round 10, Alsacs selects Richard Johnson CB/HOU
Round 10, Imperial selects Neil "Baby Bruce" Smith DE/KC
Round 10, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects Jeff Cross, DE/MIA
Round 10, Tee's Goobers select Michael Carter NT/SF
Round 10, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects Charles "I can't read" Mann/DE/WAS

Round 11, Orangepace selects Mark "Super" Duper/WR/MIA
Round 11, Tee's Goobers select Emmitt Smith, RB, DAL
Round 11, the Cusetroop Naked Nancies select
Round 11, ImperialOrange's War Otto's selects
Round 11, Alsacs selects
Round 11, DigaBills select
Round 11, The Derrick Thomas Corpses select
Round 11, The Wall of Orange select

Round 12, Orangezoo's The Wall of Orange select
Round 12, General20 selects
Round 12, DigaBills selects
Round 12, Alsacs selects
Round 12, Imperial selects
Round 12, CuseTroop Naked Nancies selects
Round 12, Tee's Goobers select
Round 12, OrangePace and the Shutout crew selects John Elway QB/DEN

I figured I would bump this so maybe CuseTroop would get the alert. He is approaching Minnesota Vikings on the clock status, and IO may be able to submit his card to the Commish.

hey guys, I PMed Imerial this morning. Got a lot on my plate right now, was wondering if someone wanted to take over the last two picks for me. Sorry.
Sorry about that dude no problem, I don't wanna rush you so we can wait. I didn't realize that so you can just have someonelse do it or we can wait.

Sorry about that dude no problem, I don't wanna rush you so we can wait. I didn't realize that so you can just have someonelse do it or we can wait.

I'd be cool with someone else doing it. I wont be on the board very much the next few days. Might actually have to work the next few days.

im cool with putting things on hold for a week or so- our one dog has to get knee surgery so i will be down between work and taking care of her.
Sorry to hear that. Rough one, is he or she old? I hope s/he is ok.

hey guys, I PMed Imerial this morning. Got a lot on my plate right now, was wondering if someone wanted to take over the last two picks for me. Sorry.
I'd be willing to take over anyone's picks so long as they don't conflict with mine. In other words, as long as Troop doesn't need an LB, I would do it. If he does, it should be someone who doesn't need an LB.

I think I can manage for CuseTroop as he seems to need a WR/TE and DE.
Everyone or most ok with this? I won't pick until I hear from a few people.

IO, I would take one of your guys but not the first one...One of your guys is a stud but you have him 3rd, I would nab him right away to give Troop some firepower...

We all cool to do this?

im cool with putting things on hold for a week or so- our one dog has to get knee surgery so i will be down between work and taking care of her.
Sorry to hear about this as well we can put this on hold for a week no problem. I would say if Cusetroop wants a replacement I am okay with it, but I can't make his picks because I know IO's board and don't feel its fair if I pick because he and I have similar rankings and Cusetroop needs a position IO needs.

Sorry to hear about this as well we can put this on hold for a week no problem. I would say if Cusetroop wants a replacement I am okay with it, but I can't make his picks because I know IO's board and don't feel its fair if I pick because he and I have similar rankings and Cusetroop needs a position IO needs.
Maybe you're right. I know IO's picks too, but I would have taken his #3 on WR list, so I wouldn't have put a damper on his plans. As long as everyone's still into it, I don't mind waiting. But I get the feeling that the Tecmo magic has faded :(

Maybe you're right. I know IO's picks too, but I would have taken his #3 on WR list, so I wouldn't have put a damper on his plans. As long as everyone's still into it, I don't mind waiting. But I get the feeling that the Tecmo magic has faded :(
I think your more objective than me because IO and me basically have the same boards, but I don't thin IO would object to you because your fair IMO.

I think your more objective than me because IO and me basically have the same boards, but I don't thin IO would object to you because your fair IMO.
Thanks, man! You know how I roll. :)
Hitting the sack early tonight and will probably be away for most of the day but if more agree, I can take the next pick for Troop.

Cruciate ligament?

Just found out my dog sprained his a little but ago and has some arthritic growth there now.

He is on some joint pills now but the vet mentioned surgery could be necessary.

thanks for the kind words all .. its actually surgery for a luxating patella(floating knee) we got our 2nd dog a bulldog/beagle mix from a place that claimed to work with good breeders but turned out to be a puppy mill and i sicked the local authorities on them. She is only 3 and we had to do the right knee last year and now its the left. Being such a high energy dog it makes it really hard on her to play like she wants to and have normalcy so hoping this gets her to being back to chasing frisbees and my wife and i not worrying about her tweaking her knee more when she plays hard. They are our kids for now and im a big softie when it comes to our pups. The hardest part is the recovery- its full on care for 4-6 weeks right after to prevent the repairs from undoing themselves.

anyways first week or two are the worst then we get a little time to rest haha.. lots of time to kill this summer to finish our draft.

Cruciate ligament?

Just found out my dog sprained his a little but ago and has some arthritic growth there now.

He is on some joint pills now but the vet mentioned surgery could be necessary.

cruciate depends on the size and breed but if the dog is high energy its typically recommended. As for joint pills- google top dog health- they have two products that are the best on the market and really help. I know the vet as well from meeting him randomly at an event in dc a while back- stand up guy, place with good products.

thanks for the kind words all .. its actually surgery for a luxating patella(floating knee) we got our 2nd dog a bulldog/beagle mix from a place that claimed to work with good breeders but turned out to be a puppy mill and i sicked the local authorities on them. She is only 3 and we had to do the right knee last year and now its the left. Being such a high energy dog it makes it really hard on her to play like she wants to and have normalcy so hoping this gets her to being back to chasing frisbees and my wife and i not worrying about her tweaking her knee more when she plays hard. They are our kids for now and im a big softie when it comes to our pups. The hardest part is the recovery- its full on care for 4-6 weeks right after to prevent the repairs from undoing themselves.

anyways first week or two are the worst then we get a little time to rest haha.. lots of time to kill this summer to finish our draft.
I am so very glad you got the authorities involved on the puppy mill. Those places anger me. Huge dog lover all my life, goldens, black labs in the family and I have an Italian Greyhound. From a breeder, but my wife almost let us adopt a beagle recently. I have a huuuuuuge heart for animals, especially dogs and I shudder when I think of places like puppy mills.

I am so very glad you got the authorities involved on the puppy mill. Those places anger me. Huge dog lover all my life, goldens, black labs in the family and I have an Italian Greyhound. From a breeder, but my wife almost let us adopt a beagle recently. I have a huuuuuuge heart for animals, especially dogs and I shudder when I think of places like puppy mills.

Yeah I grew up with horses and several dogs and always have been a huge animal lover. With the two we have - we got one from a breeder in Arkansas who was really good and other than have allergies because he is 1/2 pug he is as healthy as a horse. The other - she is a spark plug who likes to go 90 mph but when she was just six months I noticed she would occasionally limp for a couple days ... this continued occassionally for a year or so and then in winter 2011 she hurt the other knee and had to get surgery. When they did the additional xrays they found she had issues in both knees and hip dysplasia as well ( luckily she is under 30 lbs so no need for hip surgery). At that point I had the vet help me get the authorities involved with the place we got her from. Its sad in that so many who can't afford to care for animals that have health issues can purchase dogs that have been bred from bloodlines with those conditions. Really bugs me. The mills are getting harder to spot as well because some of them are actually well kept and they do spend money to care for the animals. This was one of them - very clean inside all animals looked healthy - they were feeding them good foods, got their shots etc etc. Still at the end of the day they were selling animals with potentially dangerous health issues. Then if you found those issues with your first checkup - you brought them back for a refund- that bothered me to no end as well to what they were doing with those animals.

Anyways sorry for another long rant - its something that really gets to me.

Yeah I grew up with horses and several dogs and always have been a huge animal lover. With the two we have - we got one from a breeder in Arkansas who was really good and other than have allergies because he is 1/2 pug he is as healthy as a horse. The other - she is a spark plug who likes to go 90 mph but when she was just six months I noticed she would occasionally limp for a couple days ... this continued occassionally for a year or so and then in winter 2011 she hurt the other knee and had to get surgery. When they did the additional xrays they found she had issues in both knees and hip dysplasia as well ( luckily she is under 30 lbs so no need for hip surgery). At that point I had the vet help me get the authorities involved with the place we got her from. Its sad in that so many who can't afford to care for animals that have health issues can purchase dogs that have been bred from bloodlines with those conditions. Really bugs me. The mills are getting harder to spot as well because some of them are actually well kept and they do spend money to care for the animals. This was one of them - very clean inside all animals looked healthy - they were feeding them good foods, got their shots etc etc. Still at the end of the day they were selling animals with potentially dangerous health issues. Then if you found those issues with your first checkup - you brought them back for a refund- that bothered me to no end as well to what they were doing with those animals.

Anyways sorry for another long rant - its something that really gets to me.

Not a rant, as this is a critical issue that people not only don't do their due diligence on as potential pet owners but more importantly, as you mention, are getting well disguised more and more. Ah, the magic of the internet.

Still, from reputable breeders sharing their information to people like you and I who take serious caution, the knowledge is there. Sadly you and I are rare breeds ourselves, slight pun intended. :)

So far, it seems like General, Alsacs and I are for picking for people that might not be able to draft. It's probably been 4 or so days now since the last pick and that's fine, but we are at the very last two legs of the draft and so close to wrapping this up.

Does anyone object to me picking for Troop? I will pm IO separately as this most affects him being that he disclosed his short list to me. That said, although the guy I would pick for Troop is on IO's short list, he is not the first guy of that position on his short list.

Please post here if you disagree. I could stand to wait a few more days, but someone might have mentioned that they could only wait til the early days of summer then would call this gig quits. I forget who and the extent of the post to be honest.

So far, it seems like General, Alsacs and I are for picking for people that might not be able to draft. It's probably been 4 or so days now since the last pick and that's fine, but we are at the very last two legs of the draft and so close to wrapping this up.

Does anyone object to me picking for Troop? I will pm IO separately as this most affects him being that he disclosed his short list to me. That said, although the guy I would pick for Troop is on IO's short list, he is not the first guy of that position on his short list.

Please post here if you disagree. I could stand to wait a few more days, but someone might have mentioned that they could only wait til the early days of summer then would call this gig quits. I forget who and the extent of the post to be honest.

I am good with that.

Go for it, its all good.

Go for it, its all good.

Whoa, you were post 999, this bad boy is post #1000.
Tecmo Lives, Kids, Tecmo Lives!

game-frustration-tecmo-super-bowl.jpg

For their 11th round pick in the 2013 draft...
CuseTroop's Naked Nancies on behalf of the law firm of Tee Esquire and Sons, LLC picks Ricky Sanders, WR/WAS

This dude was a vicious beast of a player, pretty sure they used him on the end around in the Skins idiotic playbook.
Nevertheless, solid numbers and this guy was overlooked. A steal for the 11th round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom