Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Tecmo Super Bowl Fanstasy draft

Hey guys. Just to share from my son's Tae Kwon Do demonstration. He did very well, a great turnout for not such great weather. He was the youngest, smallest, lowest level of experience of the kids demonstrating.
  • First punch, hammer fist, broke thin solid wood board successfully.
  • Second punch, same, great success!
  • Third, push kick, successfully broken.
He was nervous of the punches as he cut himself once and there were many kids and parents in the crowd. My son was picked first to go so this gave onlookers some confidence as if such a young kid could do it, why not them?

So at the end, the grandmaster asked for volunteers of the audience to try. All kids in a big line, and yours truly lol and at the time, the only adult to try, but this would change after I went. The grandmaster knew I had taken Shotokan, Wing Chun (Ving Tsun is the real english spelling) and Kung Fu Wu Su (not to be confused with Wu Shu) over the years as we've talked before. What a very nice man and amazing with the kids. Pretty sure I will be taking a class soon.

Of course after kids were breaking thin boards, 3rd dan black belt adults got the extra thick boards, what do they give me? Two extra thick boards and asked me to break both at once! I knew I had to let out a loud Ki-Ah to give me some inner energy or Chi as the Chinese call it.

Booyakasha!

Part 1.

photo2.JPG

I just tuned it on and finishing work and want to punch Frank Ribery in the face what an annoying flopper.
I hate the flop. Now it's ruining two sports.
Futbol, obviously this has been going on for a while and of course now, basketball.
Damn you, flop!

I likely won't be back until much later tonight or tomorrow but I have PM'd Tee and Alsacs my remaining picks since neither can draft in the positions I need. Both have my permission to make my picks to keep the show rolling.

Thanks guys, and I would appreciate it if you actually draft the players I have listed and not Steve Grogan or anyone similar;)

I likely won't be back until much later tonight or tomorrow but I have PM'd Tee and Alsacs my remaining picks since neither can draft in the positions I need. Both have my permission to make my picks to keep the show rolling.

Thanks guys, and I would appreciate it if you actually draft the players I have listed and not Steve Grogan or anyone similar;)
Will do, my friend.
That's one for Steve Grogan.
Check.
Got it.
:)
No worries, I got your guys, will draft if it's your turn.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that Ottis Anderson would not have been there by your 5th round pick. It would've been draft sniping similar to you getting Neal Anderson one spot before me. Ottis would've been the perfect compliment in my backfield but now I'll have to change it up a bit.
Got to meet OJ at my school after the Super Bowl (91)! Along with Pepper Johnson and Mark Ingram. Talk about athletes, they beat the teachers (all coaches) by like 50 in a bball game.

Got to meet OJ at my school after the Super Bowl (91)! Along with Pepper Johnson and Mark Ingram. Talk about athletes, they beat the teachers (all coaches) by like 50 in a bball game.
I loved all three, but Ingram was very underrated. Led the team in 1991 with receptions. In fact, Lionel Manuel in 1986, Baker to some extent, etc. Up until the Eli years with Nicks and Cruz, we always had WRs that were under the radar but got it done. Maybe because of guys like Bavaro and pounding the run with stellar defense back then.

I loved all three, but Ingram was very underrated. Led the team in 1991 with receptions. In fact, Lionel Manuel in 1986, Baker to some extent, etc. Up until the Eli years with Nicks and Cruz, we always had WRs that were under the radar but got it done. Maybe because of guys like Bavaro and pounding the run with stellar defense back then.
The game has changed so much since that time. Ever since the 5 yard rule, db's have a much harder job and scoring is easier for offenses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom