Tee shirt | Syracusefan.com

Tee shirt

FAL

No comment.
Where/when/ how...

Whose House?

Our House!

Love to see them available before the NC State game.

Probably won't see it.
WHOSE HOUSE? OUR HOUSE! Trademark of Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia - Registration Number 4814115 - Serial Number 86309283 :: Justia Trademarks

Goods and Services
Caps; Hats; Jackets; Pants; Shirts; Shorts; Sweat pants; Sweatshirts; T-shirts

Traditions | Georgia Southern University

“Whose House? Our House!” There may be imitators, but there’s nothing like the original. One of the classic chants in all of college sports had its start in Statesboro. During home football games, at the “prettiest little stadium in America,” as well as on the hardwood of Hanner Fieldhouse, the defining cheer, led by the student section, reminds opponents of Eagle home dominance.

"It's not their fault" on the other hand...

It's not their fault (front)
They didnt know (back)
This was discussed on another thread as well.

"IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!" On the front
"THEY DIDN'T KNOW!" On the back

I would add a small SYRACUSE FOOTBALL 2016 and a #ORANGEISTHENEWFAST below on the back as well.

We could do this ourselves on teespring and set it at 50 for the price to be super reasonable.

I'd buy two at least.

Add like #DinoCuse on the back or something new/unique expressing a formed connection to this town

We at SU don't believe in grammar... "Who's House?" Is how we have spelled it in the past!

EU845024.jpg

This was discussed on another thread as well.

"IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!" On the front
"THEY DIDN'T KNOW!" On the back

I would add a small SYRACUSE FOOTBALL 2016 and a #ORANGEISTHENEWFAST below on the back as well.

We could do this ourselves on teespring and set it at 50 for the price to be super reasonable.

I'd buy two at least.
My wife does t-shirt monogramming on the side. I should run this by her to see if she could do something like that.

Probably won't see it.
WHOSE HOUSE? OUR HOUSE! Trademark of Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia - Registration Number 4814115 - Serial Number 86309283 :: Justia Trademarks

Goods and Services
Caps; Hats; Jackets; Pants; Shirts; Shorts; Sweat pants; Sweatshirts; T-shirts

Traditions | Georgia Southern University

“Whose House? Our House!” There may be imitators, but there’s nothing like the original. One of the classic chants in all of college sports had its start in Statesboro. During home football games, at the “prettiest little stadium in America,” as well as on the hardwood of Hanner Fieldhouse, the defining cheer, led by the student section, reminds opponents of Eagle home dominance.

"It's not their fault" on the other hand...

Got them Statesboro blues...

My wife does t-shirt monogramming on the side. I should run this by her to see if she could do something like that.

Good idea, but I think it would look better on the front and back instead. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom