Telep has Noel as #1 in 2012, and SU and UK as the top tier.. | Syracusefan.com

Telep has Noel as #1 in 2012, and SU and UK as the top tier..

JB, HOP, AUTRY got get this dude. Do what ever it takes no excuses. We the fans will do our part when he visists for the uconn game and make him feel loved. You have do your part, get er done !!!

"His like a one man zone"

Imagine how could that will be when he's around 4 other DUDES who play it pretty well too.

Given the Calipari student grant program and the success of Anthony Davis this year...I'm thinking he is a lock for UK. It saddens me to say it but he would be "the man" at UK while he would just be another guy at Cuse. I'm hoping the lack of play time for Fab and Rak there first years doesn't factor into the decision, but you have to think it will.

Noel will be "The man" where ever he plays next year IMO.

My guess is that if Kentucky wants him they'll get him.

Unless Noel isn't your typical 'college is a quick stepping stone to the NBA' kid. If he's a one and done, Kentucky is his school.

Given the Calipari student grant program and the success of Anthony Davis this year...I'm thinking he is a lock for UK. It saddens me to say it but he would be "the man" at UK while he would just be another guy at Cuse. I'm hoping the lack of play time for Fab and Rak there first years doesn't factor into the decision, but you have to think it will.

Dude, I am as big an SU fan as the next guy but c'mon- UK has three NBA first (first half of the 1st round) rounders in their front court right now.

Dude, I am as big an SU fan as the next guy but c'mon- UK has three NBA first (first half of the 1st round) rounders in their front court right now.
you can't judge a team on NBA talented freshman. They are talented but freshman are freshman. Unless you have that once every 20 year Manning, Melo type player you will still be a freshman. UK has no great player. Sorry Davis doesn't cut it.

NBA first rounder talk is just something for bragging rights especially when they are freshman.

you can't judge a team on NBA talented freshman. They are talented but freshman are freshman. Unless you have that once every 20 year Manning, Melo type player you will still be a freshman. UK has no great player. Sorry Davis doesn't cut it.

UK has more talent than any other team in the country. By no means does that guarantee them a NC but you're crazy to think they can't win just cuz they are young. Almost every year there are teams that go far that are heavily aided by freshman.

Don't discount our staff from making the sale; we don't do it with the cash incentives but with solid relationship building.

Nerlens Noel cuse.jpg

UK has more talent than any other team in the country. By no means does that guarantee them a NC but you're crazy to think they can't win just cuz they are young. Almost every year there are teams that go far that are heavily aided by freshman.
Wait, where did I say they couldn't win a NC?

Wait, where did I say they couldn't win a NC?

I guess I was blinded by the foolishness of your comment that they have no great player. They've got at least two lottery picks in their starting lineup. That doesn't meet your definition of a great player?

I guess I was blinded by the foolishness of your comment that they have no great player. They've got at least two lottery picks in their starting lineup. That doesn't meet your definition of a great player?
no.

So then name some great players in college basketball.
All I am saying is they aren't great, right now. They have a lot of potential to be great and will be drafted on that potential. Off the top of my head Kevin Durant was great. Jimmer Fredette was great. Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Allen Iverson were great.

All I am saying is they aren't great, right now. They have a lot of potential to be great and will be drafted on that potential. Off the top of my head Kevin Durant was great. Jimmer Fredette was great. Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Allen Iverson were great.

All I know is they have a lot of talent and will be a very tough out in March. Can we (or about 5-6 other teams) beat them? Absolutely. One shot deal is what makes the NCAA tournament so great. But it's going to take a very well played game to get it done.

I think Davis is a great college bball player. I think Gilchrist is close. Lamb is a very good player as well. Jones is as over rated as it gets and Teague is good but also the weak link.