Tell me why Dino stays? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Tell me why Dino stays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you’ll be the only person in the stands. He has shown zero reason to regain his job and I mean zero. This nice guy crap is over rated.
I gather you won't be there with me?

Nice!

What it simply comes down to is either extend him or fire him today/soon unless a back door agreement has been made because firing him after a bowl game simply narrows the field of candidates.

If Wake wins, Babers has not met the goal or criteria established by the AD.

I presume that Wildhack would then make a change.

I think he has to, I'm just kinda curious if all the fans feel that way.

6-6, 2-6 ACC, is a gray area. I think there will be some divide in the fanbase, but leaning heavily toward replace. Dino has lost some of the more level headed among the board. (not including myself in a group of level headed).

Another scrub. He’s been awful the entire time he’s been here. These kids are always getting injured, he clearly didn’t help with any nutritional information (ask Mikel Jones) and is just a meathead. The whole thing is broken with this program especially with this clown
He’s focused too much on short range muscle strength stuff and not enlongating, stretching and quickness type stuff. They need a full plyometric overhaul

IMG_5672.png

Attachments

• IMG_5672.png
    IMG_5672.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
Dino should be fired after the Wake game, win or lose. There's nothing left to prove, we know what kind of coach he is. In year eight, not only do his teams still lose, they lose ugly. Week after week, there are no highlights or silver linings, it's just an endless parade of bad football. Who knows if the next coach can turn it around. We know Dino cannot. Time to say aloha to ohana.

6-6, 2-6 ACC, is a gray area. I think there will be some divide in the fanbase, but leaning heavily toward replace. Dino has lost some of the more level headed among the board. (not including myself in a group of level headed).
I didn't say that keeping Babers would be a popular decision on this Board.

It wouldn't be.

But then again, getting Dino to Syracuse in the first place was a wildly popular decision on this Board a few years ago.

Dumping Pasqualoni was a popular decision on this Board.

And aside from GOSU96, hiring Marrone was not a particularly popular decision on this Board.

I didn't say that keeping Babers would be a popular decision on this Board.

It wouldn't be.

But then again, getting Dino to Syracuse in the first place was a wildly popular decision on this Board a few years ago.

And, dumping Pasqualoni was a popular decision on this Board.

And aside from GOSU96, hiring Marrone was not a particularly popular decision on this Board.

History aside, looks like it's over. Thamel is saying he's gone.

Looks like Wildhack wanted to get it out of the way before leaving for Hawaii.

I think people are to caught up on the bowl game comment JW made before. He said that knowing Dinos buyout and new staff to replace was in the neighborhood of $14million plus. GMs, Presidents and ADs say things. I would wager JW looks at the entirety of the program, inputs from donors, etc. Then will make decisions. Again I would wager a decision has already been made and he is waiting for the teams final scheduled game. If Dino wins against Wake, my guess is he is still going and Rocky or Beck will get the nod to coach the bowl.

That isn't even a gray area at any other P5 school.

History aside, looks like it's over. Thamel is saying he's gone.

Looks like Wildhack wanted to get it out of the way before leaving for Hawaii.
Cool.

Onto the next guy.

Let's see how he does.

That isn't even a gray area at any other P5 school.
That's a broad brush.

We are not Texas A&M or Auburn or USC.

By the way, how are those changes working out?

Check out Indiana University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors