Terrel Hunt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Terrel Hunt

If he's out for the year, I feel incredibly bad for Terrel. Two full years as the designated starter (not counting 2013) and yet he will have played in only a handful of games. And... I predict he won't start again for Cuse. As much as I don't think he's the answer, the kid deserves a chance to prove it.

Awful if true. But I bet he gets a 6th year if he applies. Great kid to have around the program for another year.

It also really thins the QB ranks. AJ is now back in play.

On a related note, we are screwed for 2019.

Certainly changes recruiting priorities a little. Also, I wonder if Womack is given a little more practice time time now at QB.

for achilles tears? I've seen 2. and both times the injured said after the play and before a dr got to them "i tore my achilles" and I personally have felt both of their lower legs and could immediately confirm they were torn achilles.

It has to be the easiest injury to diagnose for a Dr.
You misunderstood me. I'm questioning not that he tore it or that they know he tore it but that they would let anyone know during the game.

Awful if true. But I bet he gets a 6th year if he applies. Great kid to have around the program for another year.

What's the deal with AJ? I can't remember his current situation.

silly comment in the wake of the Hunt getting hurt. No one would object to playing a freshman if he was going to be a starter. Really silly. Maybe worse than silly.

silly comment in the wake of the Hunt getting hurt. No one would object to playing a freshman if he was going to be a starter. Really silly. Maybe worse than silly.
Jake is being sarcastic. Check the Dungey#2 thread.

Jake is being sarcastic. Check the Dungey#2 thread.
I understood that. I think it was a really foolish statement. As if anyone would object to a freshman starting?? The issue was never starting. It was wasting a year for mop up duty.

dasher said:
I understood that. I think it was a really foolish statement. As if anyone would object to a freshman starting?? The issue was never starting. It was wasting a year for mop up duty.

Moot. Point.

You misunderstood me. I'm questioning not that he tore it or that they know he tore it but that they would let anyone know during the game.

gotcha. as soon as people know, word gets out.

i wouldn't say I'm 100% convinced he tore his achilles yet... but I'm hovering around 97%.

dasher said:

Really. I feel awful if he's done for the year. I think it'll probably cost us a bowl bid. But it's the reason why the staff named Dungey #2, because he's the best backup. Which was the point I've been trying to make. But some people were ore concerned with 2019...than this year.

Thank god the staff gave him the reps necessary to have him #2 for the opener...instead of think,,,,my god he could be a great 5th year senior.

Really. I feel awful if he's done for the year. I think it'll probably cost us a bowl bid. But it's the reason why the staff named Dungey #2, because he's the best backup. Which was the point I've been trying to make. But some people were ore concerned with 2019...than this year.

Thank god the staff gave him the reps necessary to have him #2 for the opener...instead of think,,,,my god he could be a great 5th year senior.
Forward looking staffs think about down the road more than having the best back up. He is good it seems and is going to play and no one disagrees with him starting games. The idea that we would have been better if he was just a back up, just amazes me.

Yes because many were arguing he shouldn't get any reps...:rolleyes:

Which was never going to happen. He was going to get meaningful minutes in several early games. If he could handle that then it would be expected that he would continue to get those for the rest of the season.

achilles-tendon-rupture_0.png

Here's a general recovery timeline.

http://www.stoneclinic.com/achilles-tendon-repair-rehab-protocol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors