Terrel Hunt | Syracusefan.com

Terrel Hunt

espn3 just showed Terrel Hunts dad and talked about him to a pretty intimate level - knew that he worked for CBSsports... Which seems odd to me, seeing that his dad passed away.

There's a pretty good chance we're going to need him this season.
I hope he isn't done.

I'm outside the coverage zone, what actually happened to Hunt?

I'm outside the coverage zone, what actually happened to Hunt?

took a bad step and the turf monster got him. couldn't put any weight on his leg at all. seemed very dejected.

Hunt hasn't played a full game in such a long time that I really can't remember if he was good or bad. Maybe he caught lightening in a bottle to get us to a bowl in 2013. Seems like such a long time ago.

Didn't look good, really feel bad for the guy. On the positive side, this was the best time for the injury to happen, for both him and the team.

Looking at the video, it does not look like an ankle injury. I'm guessing his knee. Hope I'm wrong.

espn3 just showed Terrel Hunts dad and talked about him to a pretty intimate level - knew that he worked for CBSsports... Which seems odd to me, seeing that his dad passed away.
Ya, that confused me. Godfather? Uncle?

Looking at the video, it does not look like an ankle injury. I'm guessing his knee. Hope I'm wrong.
I'm thinking the achilles

It seems strange that they would confirm that during the game.

for achilles tears? I've seen 2. and both times the injured said after the play and before a dr got to them "i tore my achilles" and I personally have felt both of their lower legs and could immediately confirm they were torn achilles.

It has to be the easiest injury to diagnose for a Dr.

Awful if true. But I bet he gets a 6th year if he applies. Great kid to have around the program for another year.

It also really thins the QB ranks. AJ is now back in play.

On a related note, we are screwed for 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom