test | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

test

Ok so super weird. I've had the same Dream, where it's like a month away from graduating and I'm taking six classes and I've only gone to 3
For the entire semester and the other 3 I've skipped and now trying to catch up and it gets to the point where I'm in a tunnel with all the other graduates and then I get told by a prof that I didn't pass one of my classes. It's a terrifying dream. I've had it for the past 3-4 Years every now and then.
Crazy! Have been having this dream more often than the other more recently.

Knowing that so many are having the same, or some variation, of the dream, I can only hope that my subconscious takes note. It'd be amazing if the next time that dream is playing out, my "character " finally realizes it's in a dream and breaks out into total laughter.

I didn't know Test was dead. Big WWE fan around then turn of the century.

He was apparently eating lunch. A neighbor walked by and saw him slumped over in a chair. The neighbor then saw him slumped over in the same way hours later and called 911. He had been dead for a day. Was ruled an accidental OD to OxyContin.

Test also dated Stacy Keibler but died at age 33.

So I'm guessing RF posted this thread because he was having a problem posting a thread and it turned into this? LOL

He was apparently eating lunch. A neighbor walked by and saw him slumped over in a chair. The neighbor then saw him slumped over in the same way hours later and called 911. He had been dead for a day. Was ruled an accidental OD to OxyContin.

Test also dated Stacy Keibler but died at age 33.

So I'm guessing RF posted this thread because he was having a problem posting a thread and it turned into this? LOL

That's messed up and young even by pro wrestler standards.

I've had this dream countless times. Always wake up stressed to the max to realize I have been out of college 12+ years! Damn those nights.

I've been out since 1995 and I still have those dreams occasionally. I hope it goes away soon. I hate those!

Reading this is just so weird because despite having graduated decades ago, I still have the occasional dream that I'm back in college too. It's exam time and for some reason I have skipped all my classes after an initial 2 or 3. I guess I'm just enjoying college life, when suddenly I am in full panic mode realizing I can't catch up and I'm going to flunk all these classes. Unreal how I'm worse in my dreams than I managed to be in real life. The stress feels real and I'm so relieved when I wake up realizing I'm not quite the totally absolute idiot I dream that I am.

I had a duo major - accounting and psychology (I really analyze those numbers ;)) so finally using that psychology degree, I can only conclude that we are all certifiably nuts!!:crazy::p Happy to know I have company though.
I have dreams similar to yours and others in this thread. In mine, I've stopped going to a few classes but never dropped them, and as the end of the semester approaches, I can't even remember what classes they are and I start to panic. I never figure out what to do.

Reading this is just so weird because despite having graduated decades ago, I still have the occasional dream that I'm back in college too. It's exam time and for some reason I have skipped all my classes after an initial 2 or 3. I guess I'm just enjoying college life, when suddenly I am in full panic mode realizing I can't catch up and I'm going to flunk all these classes. Unreal

Ok so super weird. I've had the same Dream, where it's like a month away from graduating and I'm taking six classes and I've only gone to 3
For the entire semester and the other 3 I've skipped and now trying to catch up and it gets to the point where I'm in a tunnel with all the other graduates and then I get told by a prof that I didn't pass one of my classes. It's a terrifying dream. I've had it for the past 3-4 Years every now and then.

I have this dream too, on and off and have ever since I was in college. It is the only nightmare I have ever had.

I get it less often now, maybe once a year. But I suspect it will stay with me until I am gone.

I guess the takeaway from all of this is that college is stressful for crazy sports fans.

Who knew?

Good thread RF2044. It will probably cause me to have the dream again tonight though...

Thirty six years later I can admit that this actually happened to me. It was a class that you really didn't have to attend so I chose not to. I did go to the last class before finals week and unbeknownst to me, the professor chose to hold the final that day, and not during finals week. Obviously, I wasn't prepared and didn't pass. I went to see the professor in his office to ask for a makeup but he refused and commented, "why should I, I haven't seen you in class all semester". But even without that class, I still managed to graduate a week later, but I did have to take a three week summer class to make up the credits.

Moral to the story: You guys can stop having that dream. As bad a decision I made, I was fortunate as I was to still be able to graduate in four years plus three weeks. Some people take an extra semester or an extra year and still end up successful in life (and probably sleep pretty good at night). Cross that dream off your list. You have the sheepskin to prove you passed. Start dreaming about other things. Like another championship in our lifetime.

Would be interesting if these dreams occur when under stress for a work deadline or some other personal crisis somehow regarding responsibility. I wish I could recall if I've even had one since I retired 3 years ago. It is amazing that so many college educated people have had the same types of dreams.

Would be interesting if these dreams occur when under stress for a work deadline or some other personal crisis somehow regarding responsibility. I wish I could recall if I've even had one since I retired 3 years ago. It is amazing that so many college educated people have had the same types of dreams.

I've definitely had this dream, or variations thereof.

There's the one where I'm in a final, and haven't been to class all semester.
There's another where I'm set to graduate, but then find out there's a required class I haven't been to all semester.
And the other doozy - where I find out several years after I "graduated", that there was a class I missed, and had to go back to take, to actually earn my degree.

I GRADUATED from Syracuse in '88.

I've definitely had this dream, or variations thereof.

There's the one where I'm in a final, and haven't been to class all semester.
There's another where I'm set to graduate, but then find out there's a required class I haven't been to all semester.
And the other doozy - where I find out several years after I "graduated", that there was a class I missed, and had to go back to take, to actually earn my degree.

I GRADUATED from Syracuse in '88.

I have a couple of variations on that dream that are similar. And even in the dreams, I know that I've already graduated.

In one version, it's the end of the semester and I'm in finals, but haven't been to any of my classes and don't know the material. I'm stressed because this ensures a lousy GPA and possibly failing one or more of the classes [which are always some odd subject, like music history which I conveniently know nothing about].

In another, I'm actually back in high school and need to fulfill some requirement that I missed or I won't be able to graduate -- even though I know that this is years after I already finished college / grad school. So I need to somehow finish up to not "invalidate" my college degree [a scenario that make perfect sense in the dream].

The final version of the dream that I can remember is that somehow I need to take several more classes to graduate college, so I'm back at my undergrad institution at my current age, which means that everyone there is much younger and I don't know anyone anymore. And somehow, I'm behind in my work.

Variations on the same theme somehow, but it is always funny to me that so many people seem to have versions of the same exact dream. Appreciate everyone sharing their flavor!

Last edited:
Test was solid with Albert in the attitude era.

Great heel. Nice finisher with his running big boot. Definitely had. A lot of sexual relations, I am sure.

Stacy Kiebler... Unreal attractive.

Must be nice for you all to actually have deep enough REM sleep to dream ;)

Bad news for everybody responding to this thread.

I graduated in 1964. And I'm still having a version of this dream.

It doesn't go away. Ever!
As you know, AccuRater - I have this also and I graduated 1961!! Mine, however, centers on the fact that I did not know what paraqua meant for my Spanish final. The entire test centered on that one word. Thankfully, it finally came to me before the two hour exam was over. But the dream persists and I flunked the exam in my dream.

Just adding myself to this dream list. It is re-occurring and,for me, it's always the same class from my freshman year at Lemoyne with same teacher. Very stressful. CRAZY STUFF and I am somehow comforted that so many of you have had this same phenomena.

I'm thankful I've never had the 'unprepared for a test' nightmare. But tests have never been overly stressful in my life, so that kind of makes sense. My recurring nightmare is 'waking up' in a completely dark and silent room (total sensory deprivation) with no idea how I got there or how/if I can get out. I'd rather have the test nightmare haha.

Good news, you can overcome this. I used to have that college dream, don't anymore.

But... it is deeply unsettling when one does.

Never had the exam dream but I have dreamed about going around campus and not being able to find any of my classes.

Never had the exam dream but I have dreamed about going around campus and not being able to find any of my classes.

Very interesting. My son (13-year old 8th grader) was asked for his top 3 fears for next year. Not being able to find his classes was number 2 or 3. And his middle school is the next building to the left, so he's been in the HS many times.

At the very end after I'm being told I can't graduate. It's the fear of telling my dad why I didn't graduate, why I didn't walk the stage is because I skipped classes that I just felt like I could pass without going to/forgot about.
And that it's the fear of a failure and having to disappoint someone close to you.

At least that usually happens at the end of mine.

I have one where I didn't study for the test but only just found out about it. It's okay though because I have no idea where the classroom is. I remember what it looks like though I'm not sure who the prof is. I start running down hallways and into other buildings to no avail.

some of my version of the dream is that I am showing up at the last class of the semester, and the final exam is next but I have no clue what is on it. but for some reason even though I have to make up a semester in a week, I feel like I can do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom