Texas A&M Cheerleaders | Syracusefan.com

Texas A&M Cheerleaders

Jekelish beat me to it. So I have to 1 up it and say pics or Adios! :) No government intervention needed, just board etiquette. Kind of like in grade school where you aren't supposed to show stuff off unless you brought enough to share. Besides, you need something to equal out that avatar, and something tells me I am not alone on that one. ;)

mscanlo should be banned for bringing that to a thread asking for photos of cheerleaders who probably don't have balls.

mscanlo should be banned for bringing that to a thread asking for photos of cheerleaders who probably don't have balls.
ha. better watch out. i'll have her come beat you up for saying that

I trust the mans word. After all, look at his avatar. Screaming credibility.

Cheerleading in Texas actually has some stature to it. A state filled with more traditional/conservative ideals, as well as different perspectives on femininity and sports. A good look at our cheerleaders compared to just about any legitimate university in the south and the difference is substantial. We have NYC at our disposal and the results are still pretty poor. Somebody please tell Fab to begin the recruiting process while still at Alpha Phi and I may just forgive his recent absence...

I caught the end of the DePaul vs. St. Johns game. The DePaul cheerleaders help explain why the bball team is so bad--everyone associated with that team must be blind.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm pretty sure that's a federal law, agreed upon unanimously by the Senate, Congress, and the President.
Do Yahoo image search with the above title. Nuff said.

4.jpg

thank me later.

4.jpg

thank me later.
No wonder they're moving to the SEC. They need competition for the cheerleaders that Kansas and Oklahoma just couldn't give them. They may still dominate in their first year but look for Ole Miss, Florida, and Tennessee to offer strong competition. Oops, almost forgot. Thank you (particularly for the solo brunette! :bat:

haha ya I was watching this game with my girlfriend in the room and she made a comment about how slutty the A&M cheerleader unis were and she was NOT HAPPY when I didn't agree;)

this thread needs more pac-12 cheerleaders....hands down the best in the country

this thread needs more pac-12 cheerleaders....hands down the best in the country

Eh? Maybe at the SoCal and Zona schools but no way the girls in Washington and Oregon are hotter than the ones in Texas. Anyone who's every traveled the US extensively knows the imaginary line from Florida to Texas to SoCal has by far the highest ratio of good looking women.

No wonder they're moving to the SEC. They need competition for the cheerleaders that Kansas and Oklahoma just couldn't give them.

Oklahoma State always could give them a nice little run though...
oklahoma-state-cheerleaders1.jpg

For whatever reason, I will always be partial to the 2006 Texas cheerleaders. I have very fond memories of them from the Rose Bowl against USC.

Also, I don't always go for the cheerleader look; I don't like my girls as skinny as a lot of cheerleaders are. Probably just me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom