Thamel tweet noel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thamel tweet noel

i just do not understand why we have yet to hear anything positive on our front
here ya go bro.

this just in, my sources are saying Syracuse is a lock. Commitment confirmation looming some time in April.

you're welcome son.

maybe other things matter to his mom. Did you ever think of that.

i do not buy that, just because gtown might be her favorite does not mean Nerlens has to or will do what she wants

i just do not understand why we have yet to hear anything positive on our front

There has been nothing positive about SU all season and we won 33 games. They wanted us to go away this season unless they could really rub dirt in our eyes.

As far as Noel and this Thamel tweet its old news. Gtown in UK out that has been the noise for a while now. SU has always been a very strong candidate since he reclassified.

i do not buy that, just because gtown might be her favorite does not mean Nerlens has to or will do what she wants
i went to a school my dad wanted me to go to. Why wouldn't he go somewhere is mom suggests?

I'd much rather Noel pick Georgetown to Kentucky.

gladiator.jpg

If he picks gtown I'd love to see how Hoya fans spin the payoff accusations. Maybe he's just an honorable person who does the right thing?

Thamel is correct. As I stated below...it's between gtown and us. Not sure Noel is going to be happy standing at the foul line throwing back door bounce passes to cutting two guards.

But they're Big Man U! And virtuous.

Thamel is correct. As I stated below...it's between gtown and us. Not sure Noel is going to be happy standing at the foul line throwing back door bounce passes to cutting two guards.

Pretty bizarre if he goes to his good friends biggest rival who he has visited the most and has the best relationship with in regards to the coacing staff. I like our chances bigtime

For some bizarre reason I still think he picks us. If he wants any chance of a title he will play at Syracuse or Kentucky. Gtown getting in there late, and his mom seems to like the place but I still think Cuse. I've said this before if my very good friend played on a team, new the hangout places, and I knew I could play D1 with him? Idk it would be an easy choice to me, then again I don't have a flat top. Whatever happens good luck to him because he will be fun to watch regardless. Love to have him though.

Pretty bizarre if he goes to his good friends biggest rival who he has visited the most and has the best relationship with in regards to the coacing staff. I like our chances bigtime

Do the players actually consider Georgetown to be our biggest rivals? (legit curious about that)

You mean like when Dash Riley decommitted from them & came to us? Or when Rak XMas dissed JTIII who'd recruited him the longest, & we swooped in?
These are teenagers...anything is possible. couchburn

Biggest rival is UConn at this point. Has been for about 10 years now. Soon it will be Pitt which will absolutely suck, but I digress.

I would agree with OrangeFan, if Nerlens were selected between Syracuse and Georgetown, there seems to be a lot in SU's favor - mostly his good friend being there. Mike Carter-Williams is going to be handed the keys to this Syracuse team next year. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do. If he's the player most of us think he can be, we'll be a Final Four threat. Plus he really looks to feed the post so no worries of Coleman and/or Noel lacking for touches in position to score.

You mean like when Dash Riley decommitted from them & came to us? Or when Rak XMas dissed JTIII who'd recruited him the longest, & we swooped in?
These are teenagers...anything is possible. couchburn

In my mind choosing cuse is the only way to go, picking gtown is the bizarre part lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom