Thanks to Syracuse fan... | Syracusefan.com

Thanks to Syracuse fan...

orangejunkie

Starter
Was treated to really nice seats through the Syracuse Fan promotion. Access to the Lexus Club was an added bonus that I was unaware of until we got there. My wife, who is not a big football fan, said we should do this more often. Disappointing result but the team played hard. Offense needs some work. You could see the game plan change in the second half. Came out in the first half hoping to run the ball but Penn State was just too big up front. Their defensive lineman looked NFL ready. Went to the air more in the second half with mixed results. Kobena play really got SU back in the game and put a buzz on the SU side of the stadium. Allen will have some big games for SU this year. Wide receivers didn't get much separation for him to make more completions. I am a fan of Broyld's and think he can be a big part of the SU offense this year, although he had a key drop that might have led to a TD.

I have to say Penn State fans are pretty classy and they really brought it with the noise level. Spoke to several who were very complementary of the SU team and the season we should have going forward. I am a fan and hope they do well in the Big Ten this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom