That 2nd half by Kaleb | Syracusefan.com

That 2nd half by Kaleb

Agree he had a great 2nd half, but not on the defensive end. He got beat off the dribble repeatedly. He was exciting to watch though.

Agree he had a great 2nd half, but not on the defensive end. He got beat off the dribble repeatedly. He was exciting to watch though.
maybe early in the 2nd half, but he really turned it up as the half went on - if you really paid attention and watched, he played excellent defense down the stretch

He's going to be a fantastic shooting guard! :)

His mid-range game is very impressive - he's had good touch with those shots all year. Wish he utilized it more. I always thought Triche should have utilized his mid-range game more. Alas, Brandon never cared what I had to say (or even knew what I had to say).

It's amazing how much better we look when we get balanced offensive production. Rak didn't get his average (7 pts, 10 rbs and 3 blocks). But the double they were using on him (and the attention being paid to TC) opened up some room in the lane for KJ to fire up some of his own home cooking. G had his usual stud game -- 2 for 3 from deep, got to the rim at will for 21. His work on the glass (7 rbs), along with 4 boards from BJ, made up for loosing TR to the bench. We ended up with 10 offensive rebounds and went +11 on the glass with TR playing only 11 minutes. BJ helped us to a + 8 edge in bench points.

Nice to see us finally play 5 on 5.

DEFINITELY played a very solid game--he was fantastic shooting the rock tonight.

Important to keep in mind that BC is the worst team in the conference, though.

When there was a chance of making the tournement I was all in favor of playing Patterson if he gave the team the best chance to win. Now I think you have to look long term and force feed Kaleb 35 minutes a game. He needs to play now. He is considerably more important to next season than Ron Patterson.

He played great, he really needs to get more physical in the weight room in the offeseason though. Teams will start to body him like crazy once he gets consistant.

He still needs to work on tightening his handle, and becoming more aware when he's bringing the ball up the court. It's amazing how frequently someone either pokes the ball loose or nearly pokes it loose from behind.

Obviously, he still has a lot of work to to defensively. But in terms of looking for his own offense, he's getting better. He's losing his tentativeness and starting to attack, and that's what we need out of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom