That might be the last Midnight Madness | Syracusefan.com

That might be the last Midnight Madness

shandeezy7

Living Legend
The last one that's free to attend at least. Numerous fights all over the Dome. Reports of at least one stabbing. I saw a massive girl fight in the concourse outside 208 just as it ended. And it definitely wasn't from the normal crowd that would be attending games. Pathetic.

The last one that's free to attend at least. Numerous fights all over the Dome. Reports of at least one stabbing. I saw a massive girl fight in the concourse outside 208 just as it ended. And it definitely wasn't from the normal crowd that would be attending games. Pathetic.

Thats awful...

Great way to get recruits to sign on the dotted line. "Sure honey, go play at the arena where people get stabbed." :bang:

Great way to get recruits to sign on the dotted line. "Sure honey, go play at the arena where people get stabbed." :bang:

Definitely the last free one for sure - do it for the students and the real fans -just hope everyone is ok

Yea I saw two different fights and it was really awful. One took the air out of out part of the dome as nobody was paying attention to the actual events going on and trying to figure out what happened with the fight. It really is too bad as I'm starting to see it spread on twitter news of the stabbing. More bad press for the program because of some idiots who don't know how to act and handle themselves.

cowboy-shaking-head-no.gif

People that were there said besides the stabbing of a 25 year old guy, there were numerous fights and a pretty big one in the hallway on the 2nd/3rd level. All local teens and young adults. Many complaints of a out lack of security. All the local media outlets are still there outside the dome. The event was ended about 30 minutes early.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ESPN3 cut off after the slam dunk contest.

What else was planned? More rap music?

It really is mind boggling to me how people can't just act like civil human beings and not fight or stab anyone for 2 hours. They ruined it for everybody

Yep, even Andy Katz is reporting on the stabbing now.

Good show, Syracuse. Jesus Howard Christ.

It felt strange at the Dome tonight. I actually felt uncomfortable walking through the concourse. It was not your normal crowd.

They reported it on the ESPNU midnight madness show earlier, as well.

Yes..because only "inner city trash" acts out at sporting events.
Maybe they should emulate those soccer crowds in Europe, or hockey fans in Vancouver who're always so well behaved...yeah, that's the ticket. Can't let the (ahem "Black"), I mean "inner-city trash" anywhere near polite sporting society. :rolleyes:

Yes..because only "inner city trash" acts out at sporting events.
Maybe they should emulate those soccer crowds in Europe, or hockey fans in Vancouver who're always so well behaved...yeah, that's the ticket. Can't let the (ahem "Black"), I mean "inner-city trash" anywhere near polite sporting society. :rolleyes:

Many different types of people act out at sporting events but let me know the next time a regular SU fan stabs someone at the Dome.

Many different types of people act out at sporting events but let me know the next time a regular SU fan stabs someone at the Dome.

So many things 'wrong' with this thinking. Just to start:
- What's a "regular" SU fan?
- By this 'logic,' we also shouldn't let "suburban people" anywhere near suburban kids, because all they do is murder and dismember Denver schoolgirls.
- With such a loose definition of "inner-city trash," it's a wonder you are able to find interest in basketball.

It's starting to get kinda scary on campus here. Stabbings at Acropolis, school advising us not to go down there at night anymore, gang initiation where you have to kill an SU student to get in, and now on my way out of the dome, I have the pleasure of walking past puddles of blood and get shoved out the doors by cops.

And this came just after I had explained to my parents about how it's safe for me to walk down to Marshall at night and grab something to eat.

Needless to say they don't really feel comfortable with me wandering around campus on my own anymore.

Did they even catch the kids that did it? A friend of mine said that when the cops turned their sirens on, he saw two hooded kids freak out and take off sprinting and that was the last he saw of them.

Great priorities from the people that run the dome. You stand up or cheer too loud, ushers all over your ass. Want to get in a major brawl and stab somebody...go right ahead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom