That was unfairly brutal to watch | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

That was unfairly brutal to watch

I sometimes think I shouldn't be typing my thoughts out after an embarrasing loss and it's late at night, but here we are:

They hired a facilities guy to manage all of the the dome upgrades and we ask ourselves, how could the audio be so bad after spending millions? Well maybe the facilities guy from 1990 wasn't the best person to put in charge of the millions of dollars in upgrades.

The womens bball program was a complete disaster and yet no one in any authority did one gd thing about it until a dozen players left and aired their grievances with the Athletic.

Not much to say about men's bball that hasn't already been written and now, here we are with another disasterous season of football. I'm tapping out on the next home game because why in the world would I continue to put myself through this torture? There is absolutely no point in it anymore. I'm out.

I feel bad for the kids, especially the defense. I would have quit on Dino a long time ago if i played on this team.

I’m sure glad they aren’t quitters like you.

Players usually play for themselves and their teammates. Seldom do the play for the coach.

I feel for the players. They know when the crowd and the community are behind them. They also know when the crowd and the community are not behind them.

I feel for the players. They know when the crowd and the community are behind them. They also know when the crowd and the community are not behind them.

Probably not the best day to do your crowd-shaming bit after that absurd performance. That was the worst QB performance i"ve seen in 30+ years of Syracuse football fandom. Just atrocious.

It was a bad performance. At least we know for sure we need a QB for next season.

Its 5 bad performances in a row. Im sensing a pattern. And for the most part, I think most of the blame on this board has been towards the coaches, and not directed at the players. The kids are still playing hard by all accounts. Defense was certainly good enough to win tonight.

It was a bad performance. At least we know for sure we need a QB for next season.
No doubt. I just can’t believe that after a couple years at Syracuse CDRW couldn’t complete simple passes. He has plenty of time to throw on many occasions too. Not sure if it’s on him or the coaches.

The defense certainly had their moments. How different would that game been if…

- We didn’t drop 4 interceptions?

- If Shrader was well enough to play?

- If the ref didn’t blow the PI call in the end zone before halftime?

Im done with ADJW too, no faith he gets Dino out this week.

That game was horrifically embarrassing
He'll be gone very soon, IMO.

I don't care who the interim coach is, but I hope there is one and that we conduct a proper, national search for the post interim coach.

I have a secret to share. I left in 3rd qtr. we never leave before game ends. Last time was grob and I think the Rutgers game. I’m not proud but watching game was increasing my stress so I left. It was liberating

CDRW was the worst passing QB I’ve ever watched… maybe there have been worse, but I haven’t seen it. Dino has to go, I’m so done with him. I don’t see why anyone would go to a game if he’s still coach. I’m a Football first guy… but it’s basketball season :(
Hey look at the bright side, the coaching search threads are always a good time!

Droves of people actually left the game when we tied the game up at 10-10. I should’ve joined them.
People left after BC scored to go up 17-10. The best part, there was still over 2min left and we had a timeout. Most games in college football that is so far from over.

I wonder how different the game may have been if we completed a 2nd pass 10 yards downfield.

I mean this is exactly the problem. Under Dino we've seen missed opportunities in troves, penalties galore, injuries galore because of the level dino recruits at, and again fans are complaining about the refs. Have they been a problem? Sure but I mean come on bringing up calls for the 5th week is getting old

I mean this is exactly the problem. Under Dino we've seen missed opportunities in troves, penalties galore, injuries galore because of the level dino recruits at, and again fans are complaining about the refs. Have they been a problem? Sure but I mean come on bringing up calls for the 5th week is getting old
Yeah, every week we get the “we would have won except for the refs”. Wake up! It’s not the freaking refs! It’s our head coach

Probably not the best day to do your crowd-shaming bit after that absurd performance. That was the worst QB performance i"ve seen in 30+ years of Syracuse football fandom. Just atrocious.

Because booing and firing the coach chants are helpful to a team in the middle of a game.

I have a secret to share. I left in 3rd qtr. we never leave before game ends. Last time was grob and I think the Rutgers game. I’m not proud but watching game was increasing my stress so I left. It was liberating

I honestly thought about it. It was probably the worst football game I have ever attended in person. Just bad, awful, pathetic football from two formerly proud programs that have fallen off a cliff and into a pit.

I actually had fun in 329 yesterday watching that show with many other STH. It was such a horrible football game. Can’t stress that enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom