The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 162 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I just loved the setting of the videos I saw. In his moms purple painted bedroom with a red "R" nailed to the wall.

OrangeDW said:
I really wish the video where he was singing the fight song would resurface. The one where he just raves about how great the new block R on their stadium is, is funny too.

Just go to YouTube and search on RutgersAl and there's a bunch of videos there.

RutgersAl is a true fan...he was awesome to meet in person...He has a standing offer to come to the Fine Mess if he ever finds himself in Cuse on gameday.

Holy . Just saw on ESPN that Michigan is up 71-0. Checked the stats and RU has 10 total yards almost halfway through the fourth with no first downs...

Holy . . . . . Just saw on ESPN that Michigan is up 71-0. Checked the stats and RU has 10 total yards almost halfway through the fourth with no first downs...

Rutgers just got their first first down of the game, so there is some progress lol.

DeGrozz said:
Holy . Just saw on ESPN that Michigan is up 71-0. Checked the stats and RU has 10 total yards almost halfway through the fourth with no first downs...

Zach Allen was 1-10 for -1 yard.

My friend who is a rutgers fans this morning said this game has 80-0 written all over it.