The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 163 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

CuTJVBbUEAAqGfJ.jpg

Nah. They are worse. It's fine.

Ask yourself, do we get less points scored on us than Michigan scored on them? I am guessing it would be pretty even.

Before last night I would have thought that we could at least score on Michigan...but now I am not so sure.

Ask yourself, do we get less points scored on us than Michigan scored on them? I am guessing it would be pretty even.

Before last night I would have thought that we could at least score on Michigan...but now I am not so sure.

We played a team like that and scored 28. Don't be a prisoner of the moment. Our D is not good, sure. Rutgers had 3 completions vs Ohio State. We are miles closer on O. It's not close.

They are lucky the Wolverines didn't score a hundred.

Michigan ran the ball up the middle with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th teamers in on both sides of the ball the entire second half.

It could have been 100, easily.

Michigan ran the ball up the middle with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th teamers in on both sides of the ball the entire second half.

It could have been 100, easily.

My post was in reference to the steakhouse that would have been giving away free dinners if UM hit the century mark. If exceeded, there would have been payment for customers to eat dinner at the restaurant. Perhaps they need to suspend that promo for Rutgers games.

39 total net yards, 0/17 on 3rd down, 2-18 passing, 16 punts! And at home!

That's the ultimate in embarassing.

In every game we have played this year that wasn't in hurricane weather conditions, including one against a top 10 team, we have scored a respectable number of points. We are not in the same league as Rutgers.