The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 201 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I liked this bit here:

Ahh yes, that famous foothold in the New York market that Rutger has. I’ve been to NYC a lot. Penn State, Michigan, Ohio State - hell, even Indiana and Nortwestern - have larger footholds in the Big Apple than Rutger does.

Over 5,000 posts. Someone schedule this team already!

Rutgers has a football team? Any sports teams? Really? Since when... Just because they cash a check from the B1G does not equate to playing a sport, just ask Michigan, PedState, tOSU and Michigan State.

Agreed. We need all the W's we can get in the OOC schedule. Colgate, Liberty, Rutgers, etc. are the types of scrub teams we should be feasting on. Keep the injuries down and get us to 3 W's before ACC play starts.

Coach Ash goes on Boomer and Carton to promote Yankee Stadium game against Maryland and doesn't know the date of the game: https://rutgers.forums.rival s.com/threads/chris-ash-was-on-boomer-and-carton-this-morning-at-9-45-am.124759/

Reconnect the s to reach the site.

I just read that before coming over here lmao. YOU HAD ONE JOB CHRIS!!!

I remember going to the game @ Rutgers in 2010 that sealed the first bowl game since 2004. That meant a lot to all the SU fans that trekked down. Felt damn good!!

I just wanna see SU schedule so they can smash them over and over and show the NJ guys there is no reason to play at Rutty.