The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 231 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

I was driving south on I-81 and got off at the Sandy Creek exit. I was going to Rome so I thought I would go Cross country over to Camden and on to Rome. I was near Salmon River Falls in Orwell on county route 22. I had to slow down for a green truck, a green GMC. I noticed New Jersey tags on the car. Then I saw the red block R!!! They were fishermen up from Joysey trying their luck at catching rotting dead salmon. They even had fishing poles. I wanted to tell them they didn't need them. Just walk the bank of Salmon River and pick up all the dead fish you want. I thought it funny that a Rutgers fan would drive all this way to feast on rotting dead fish.
having lived in north western nj for many years, a lot of the folks there look forward to the weekend trip to catch salmon and have a great time. glad they do, as nys gets their money.

having lived in north western nj for many years, a lot of the folks there look forward to the weekend trip to catch salmon and have a great time. glad they do, as nys gets their money.
I agree tipp. If they want to spend their money catching dead fish, it's OK with me. To each their own.

I agree tipp. If they want to spend their money catching dead fish, it's OK with me. To each their own.

Maybe it's because much like the salmon their football team sleeps with the fishes?

That said, in defense of the people fishing here, it's a blast and my guess is that anyone that eats fish usually has it killed ahead of time so why not have some fun with it?

Maybe it's because much like the salmon their football team sleeps with the fishes?

That said, in defense of the people fishing here, it's a blast and my guess is that anyone that eats fish usually has it killed ahead of time so why not have some fun with it?
Yes and make money off it too. I was just a little surprised to see that red block "R" so far away from Joysey. Up here, nobody knows what it is besides me. Just Rutgirls fans or Ash holes as I like to call them, hiding out and with good reason.

The Rutgers-Maryland game scheduled to be played at Yankee Stadium will be moved to Piscataway to make way for the Yankees postseason run.

Rutgers-MD game moved from Yankee Stadium

The last possible game the Yankees play is on 10/29. That's 6 days prior to the Rutgers game. It takes 3 days to turnover the Yankees field...

Did Rutgers get snubbed for a possible MLS playoff run by NYCFC?

The likely begged to get out of the contract and the Yankees saw the expected gate dropping through the floor and said to themselves, "Why bother?". Rutgers has wanted out of this game because they have to pay to play there. The Yankees have made extra money with the post season play. Is it worth the effort?

Tomorrow is their season

Beatable opponent in Purdue at home.

They will not beat Michigan, Penn State, or Michigan State.

They can beat Purdue, Maryland, Indiana who all sit 3-3 and in the bottom tier of the Big10.

If they win tomorrow, they have a reason to keep plugging away. A loss and at best it's a 4 win season with no bowl. The smartest thing Ash did was switching back to that Gio kid at QB - he at least give them a chance.

Really hoping Purdue puts it on them.

Tomorrow is their season

Beatable opponent in Purdue at home.

They will not beat Michigan, Penn State, or Michigan State.

They can beat Purdue, Maryland, Indiana who all sit 3-3 and in the bottom tier of the Big10.

If they win tomorrow, they have a reason to keep plugging away. A loss and at best it's a 4 win season with no bowl. The smartest thing Ash did was switching back to that Gio kid at QB - he at least give them a chance.

Really hoping Purdue puts it on them.

They aren’t beating Purdue or Indiana. Maryland looks horrific since their QBs went down, that is their best shot at a 3 win season

Purdue literally lose this game, doubled them up in yardage, they are really bad.

0_F53_FE2_B_52_B0_482_A_B2_B6_ED30_FD785_AFD.jpg