The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 266 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Now they’re in the classic Rutgers conundrum. Everyone in the world knows he sucks, but Rutgers is cheap. So they either stick it out and have him try to recruit coming off 1-11/2-10(0-8), which he can’t recruit now, so you’re looking at Sun Belt level recruits playing in the B1G East.

Or you pony up the money for the buyout and then you have to go super cheap with the next head coach.

Either way, as always, Rutgers is screwed.

Good too many mouths to feed in the NE. With UCONN and Rutgers in dumpster fire mode, it's now now a three horse ACC recruiting race (Cuse, BCU Pitt) behind PSU.

FSU has so much talent, they would be Rutgers with one arm and one leg tied behind their back
They're in deep doo doo. When they lost Jimbo, that was really the end of the Bowden era as Fisher was his protege. They should have lost to Samford.

They're in deep doo doo. When they lost Jimbo, that was really the end of the Bowden era as Fisher was his protege. They should have lost to Samford.
I agree except...I never thought that Jimbo was a great coach. His team quit on him last year. I think he'll be exposed at aTm as time goes on.

I agree except...I never thought that Jimbo was a great coach. His team quit on him last year. I think he'll be exposed at aTm as time goes on.

Jimbo is an above average coach with and XXXXXLarge ego. He lost the team when the QB went down and he could win immediately with the #2, then blamed the team. Elite coaches are always have the next guy ready (see HCDB, he works hard at this). Fisher will do well at TAMU, until something bad happens and he snaps again.

True. But I still believe that FSU is in for an extended period of turmoil, this year could yield very few wins, maybe 2 or 3. I think that's a dumpster fire for them. FSU a dumpster fire, man that makes me happy.

They've scored 10 points in 2 games against FBS teams and got a lucky win against an FCS team.

...and your point? Rutgers is an FBS team in name only, well, that and conference check. Nobody schedules them as an FBS team, they are a "2nd" FCS team on the schedule.

Does anyone really believe that UM, MST, OSU and tOSU were worried about Rutgers joining once they realized it was an automatic win? Or how about the no more scheduling FCS opponents rule? No worries, they have a built in win annually AND they can pretend they play only FBS level competition.

Reactions: FAL
...and your point? Rutgers is an FBS team in name only, well, that and conference check. Nobody schedules them as an FBS team, they are a "2nd" FCS team on the schedule.

Does anyone really believe that UM, MST, OSU and tOSU were worried about Rutgers joining once they realized it was an automatic win? Or how about the no more scheduling FCS opponents rule? No worries, they have a built in win annually AND they can pretend they play only FBS level competition.
My point is, I would much rather, and enjoy it immensely more, kick FSU when they're down and struggling than continuing to pile on pathetic Rutgers. Do you know how out of their minds the FSU nation must be right now? Hahahahahahhahahahahahahah.

My point is, I would much rather, and enjoy it immensely more, kick FSU when they're down and struggling than continuing to pile on pathetic Rutgers. Do you know how out of their minds the FSU nation must be right now? Hahahahahahhahahahahahahah.
I agree, the FSU site are probably burning. However, piling on Rutgers is always fun.

I still remember some moron named JerseyJohnny who inboxed me the morning of the 2009 game with the title “good morning, dickhead!” and proceeded to talk all kinds of crap about how bad Rutgers would beat Cuse that day.

After A. Collier’s long TD run I went to reply, and the coward already had me blocked, lololololol.

Pretty much sums up that entire fanbase. No integrity and just a walking, breathing L.

Lol I may always see your handle as OrangeDH from here on...

Delany lokks like a Jac--ss for adding Rutgers, and Maryland to the Big Ten. Thank God we don't have him as a Commisioner.
On the Rutgers board, someone posted that the three newbies in the B1G were an embarrassment today. If I wasn't lazy, I would find the exact quote/link for you.