The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 296 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

When is Ash going to be charged with murdering the program? Or at least cutting up the corpse that Flood left behind

It's Jersey. Unless authorities they get an inside informant to sing like a canary they will never prosecute anyone for murder. Besides, nobody in Jersey knows the State has a football team, can you murder something that doesn't exist?

honestly, it would be great if ash beat wisconsin this weekend. the longer that guy can hang on to the job the better.

Though I'd love to see Babers hang 70 on Schiano in two years with DeVito throwing the ball.

Best analogy I've heard to explain 2018 Rutger football... per MGoBlog, again.

"With a team like Northwestern, deciding what kind of team they are sometimes feels like a game of Battleship. You try to narrow down, though individual pieces of data, what they are doing. With Maryland it took a few weeks to realize that they grouped all of their ships in one spot. Ohio State skillfully arranged their ships, and if you guess a location that should be a “hit,” they very unsubtly move the ship and accuse you of bias for saying something. For Rutger, it was evident by week 3 that they had swallowed the ships and were trying desperately to remove a peg from their nose."

From today's WaPo about candidates in the UMd coaching search:

"Finally, if the idea of walking into rubble and making something of it reigns, then 52-year-old Ohio State defensive coordinator Greg Schiano has shown that knack. He went 68-67 in 11 seasons at Rutgers, viewed by many as one of the most remarkable feats not only in coaching, but human, history."

This is always worth taking a look at every now and then:

1541165712722.png

One of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a game, especially between two P5 schools. You can't even intentionally game plan to only have 39 yards. We will never see something like this again...ever. Unless RU can pull it off again this season.

Look at those numbers. It's historic.

I never do this. But I think it’s warranted in this case. At some point in the last 300 pages some posters got into it about Ash’s recruiting prowess and how we should be worried about Rutgers.

The results of the arguement are in! And it looks like how a Rutgers vs #19 Syracuse game would look.

Crow on the menu in NJ?!

;)

View attachment 143318

One of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a game, especially between two P5 schools. You can't even intentionally game plan to only have 39 yards. We will never see something like this again...ever. Unless RU can pull it off again this season.

For those wondering why Michigan ran it up on Rutgers, this happened the year before...

Jim Harbaugh Offended By Rutgers’ Halftime ‘Celebration,’ Responds By Running Up The Score

View attachment 143318

I just don't understand...how could they have had 26 minutes of possession time?!?! It just doesn't make sense!

I just don't understand...how could they have had 26 minutes of possession time?!?! It just doesn't make sense!

I know, if Michigan had thrown the ball all over the place, it might make sense, but they ran for almost 500 yards, it is insane

View attachment 143318

Just my opinion, but the game v maryland a few weeks ago, in which they had 5 ints v 2 receptions, i think that is even a more astonishing stat. 250% more ints than completions.