The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 480 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

Of course Greg is involved

Unsubstantiated, but some Michigan people have brought up leaving the BigTen depending on how things play out (unrealistic, I know)

Death penalty looming. Don't worry RutgersAl. You will look better in orange.

Haven't read all the articles but curious if and when we found out what RU and OSU received in return...

So to feed another team signals you have to have stolen them, right? Lot's of glass houses in the B1G.

Last edited:
So to feed another team signals you have to have stole them, right? Lot's of glass houses in the B1G.

I suppose they could have stolen them "legally," but I would imagine sharing that info with another school (presumably with some sort of kickback) is very much against the rules.

Pssst - were the dumpster fire thee days and Rutgers is bowl eligible.
This thread should be locked for the time being
This thread was never based on how well both teams play. We are gonna pick on them no matter what. They will do the same. The 2018 season was talked about a lot on their threads. Most of them didnt give SU credit.

This thread was never based on how well both teams play. We are gonna pick on them no matter what. They will do the same. The 2018 season was talked about a lot on their threads. Most of them didnt give SU credit.
Ok fair enough. In that case they still suck and all their wins this year were against shxtty teams.
Still burns me up we didn’t beat them last year

I hate to bring up that their basketball team is on the cusp of a top 3 recruiting class for 2024. Kind of nauseating

We really need Schiano to go somewhere else so Rutgers can stop being relevant.

They aren't relevant now. It just seems that way to self-loathing Cuse fans because Dino has cratered.
Not super relevant, but enough so where they have poached some recruits since he got back. I think he might be the only coach they have had since like the mid 80's that made them somewhat relevant.

They aren't relevant now. It just seems that way to self-loathing Cuse fans because Dino has cratered.
Yup. He took advantage of his schedule and beat the teams that are trash, and his recruiting ranking are inflated. That's well documented.

His schedule next year is much tougher and they will not hit a bowl game next year

Not super relevant, but enough so where they have poached some recruits since he got back. I think he might be the only coach they have had since like the mid 80's that made them somewhat relevant.
He is sniffing around some of our guys (and targets) now

He smells blood on the water

It's 2003-2004 all over again

It's sad that they are now relevant, and through Dino we have become the joke.
So Rutgers is relevant after 3/4ths of 1 season? Huh? Just my opinion. When Rutgers goes bowling for three or four years in a row and maybe 1 time in 5 years competes for the Big title then we can call them relevant. I am more likely to call their season, in context of their recent history, more of an aberration. Same applies to Syracuse as well. We need consecutive seasons of bowling and the occasional challenge for league honors if we want to be relevant as well.

Yup. He took advantage of his schedule and beat the teams that are trash, and his recruiting ranking are inflated. That's well documented.

His schedule next year is much tougher and they will not hit a bowl game next year
We must be looking at different schedules. Rutgers plays none of the big 3 next season and only has one game against a team currently ranked. Its a relative cake walk compared to what they’ve had recently