The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread... | Page 489 | Syracusefan.com

The all-inclusive Rutgers dumpster fire thread...

NY is a big state. Staten and Long Island for starters. Schiano cleaned our clock with kids from that area. Korey Duff? Should have been ours
Substance over what you perceive as style. The helicopter is not it and doing it now would just be copycat.

I have to give shitano credit for the post he gave when Fran was hired. He knows that its over.

The crazy thing I still don’t get is how they ended up with a higher ranked recruiting class then us.
They don’t. If you look at transfers and HS recruits together, our class is rated higher. And more importantly, we’re way ahead of them in the transfer portal - kids who will make an immediate impact.

Fran is killing it.

They don’t. If you look at transfers and HS recruits together, our class is rated higher. And more importantly, we’re way ahead of them in the transfer portal - kids who will make an immediate impact.

Fran is killing it.
All of that WITHOUT the "help" of a Dohn.

The last one was inexcusable. Dino should’ve been let go that same day.
I Don't think Rutgers will want to play us anymore as long as Fran is here.
There will be no bullying the referees without repercussions with Fran here.
Plus the beatdown Fran would give them would send them home forever.

The crazy thing I still don’t get is how they ended up with a higher ranked recruiting class then us.
I saw yesterday that 2 4 7 has Rutgers at 48 and Syracuse at 35.

Even R* has then just one spot above us, which is funny considering our coach was hired on December 4. Greg's been chopping since 2019 and all he can manage is to have a recruiting class barely better than ours. I'd be terrified if I was Rutgers fan, which you obviously aren't, so you must be happy with our recruiting.